Which team has the most annoying fans???

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!

Which NFL team has the most annoying fans??

Giants
No votes
Cowboys
30%
Eagles
19%
Redskins
No votes
Bears
11%
Packers
No votes
Vikings
4%
Chiefs
No votes
Broncos
No votes
Raiders
4%
Browns
No votes
Steelers
7%
Jets
15%
Patriots
11%
Other (please specify)
No votes

Total votes: 27

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Which team has the most annoying fans???

Postby Shawn » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 am

Just for fun, which NFL fanbase do you think is the most annoying or obnoxious??? Try to keep personal fan biases aside and look at things objectively. I tried to include the most rabid fanbases, and the poll only allows for 15 teams, so some teams have been omitted, but we can add others to the poll as needed :thumbup: :wave:
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

RobertBobson
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Which team has the most annoying fans???

Postby RobertBobson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 am

I think the answers will vary from region to region. If you live in a place like Miami, that has a ton of NYC transplants, I imagine the Jets fans are about the worst imaginable. IF you live in a place like Chicago, that has a bunch of wisconsin transplants, I would guess Packer fans are insufferable. Overall though, I think you have to consider the fan bases that have wide national followings, and I would say those are the Steelers, the cowboys and to a lesser extent the raiders. Steeler fans with their sanctimonious "Steeler way" and "we do things the right way" drives me crazy ( and that they still support Ben, is completely hypocritical), and I would guess the raiders have the stupidest (and to perpetuate a stereotype, most criminal fans. Growing up all the raider fans in my nebraska hometown were the kids most likely to go to juvvy). But I think it's hard to beat a Cowboy fan in terms of sheer obnoxiousness. The cowboy fans from texas all ready have the whole Texas superiority complex thing going, which drives me crazy. But, also don't like the idea of someone who grew up on the east coast being a cowboy fan. If you're from a region like Iowa or idaho or something that has no obvious regional team, I have no real problem with it. But if you're from a place like hobokin, where you have about 10 teams within 200 miles of you, and you end up a cowboy fan, there's just something wrong with you, as a person.
12 team 1 ppr 6 pt all tds
1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 rb/wr 1 te 1k
qb Ryan, Vick, nassib, Barkley
RB DMC, Gore, Sporles, Stacy, Hillman, Moreno,
WR aj green,welker, Britt, Blackmon, DeMary
TE Davis, Cook, Housler, Allen

Biggcmo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Biggcmo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Most annoying: The raiduuuhs with their black hole!!!

Best fans??? Denver Broncos!! :thumbup:
2010 Gridiron Dynasty Football Classic 3 Champ!!

Twitter: @Bossmancmo

MilwaukeesBest
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby MilwaukeesBest » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Biggcmo wrote:Most annoying: The raiduuuhs with their black hole!!!

Best fans??? Denver Broncos!! :thumbup:
Agreed! My buddy got a beer in the face for wearing his Packers jersey to the game. Not only was that guy a douche, but he wasted a perfectly good $9 beer... just uncalled for.
Team 1: 10 Team, 4 Keeper League, Non-PPR
QB: Deshaun Watson
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, Kareem Hunt
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant
TE: Rob Gronkowski

Water Buffalo
Legend
Legend

Postby Water Buffalo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:30 pm

It's Philly, and it's not even close. Seriously, I despise you as a person if you are a Philly fan, and I'm only half joking. And I'm not a Cowboys, Skins, or Giants fan.

seahawks506
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby seahawks506 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:37 pm

The Seattle Seahawks have the most annoying fans for visiting teams' offenses
orphan rebuild- 3 superflex, nerfed QB scoring 0.5/1/1.5 wr/rb/te PPR
QB: Hurts, Dobbs, Lance, Huntley, Bagent
RB: Swift, Kamara, Sanders, K. Mitchell, Foreman, CEH, Dowdle, Demercado
WR: Lamb, AJB, DK, Hollywood, Jakobi, Lazard, Boyd, Shaheed, Douglas
TE: Chig, Juwan, Conklin, Taysom, Smythe
Picks: 3 2024 2nds

rebuild 2: 1QB PPR
QB: Richardson, Pickett, Mayfield
RB: Achane, E Mitchell, Demercado
WR: Chase, Addison, QJ, J Palmer, Wan'Dale, Claypool, Douglas, Metchie
TE: Kittle, Mayer, Otton, Ferguson
Picks: 3 2024 1sts, 2 2024 2nds

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 am

I have little or no experience with fans of some of these teams apart from some posters here or other boards in the past so I can't speak to some of them. I will limit my comments to people I have met only in person and of those I have to go with the Cowboys. I find that most know very little about football and are merely bandwagon supporters of the team. Jets fans come pretty close but the difference is they aren't bandwagon people - they love their team but the same lack of football knowledge applies.

As for the best fans (which will be a different topic, no doubt) I will go with my personal bias of Cleveland fans with close 2nds to the Bills and Steelers.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:01 am

Water Buffalo wrote:It's Philly, and it's not even close. Seriously, I despise you as a person if you are a Philly fan, and I'm only half joking. And I'm not a Cowboys, Skins, or Giants fan.
Dead on right here. As soon as I saw the thread topic, philly popped in my head. All NFL teams have their collection of reject a-hole fans that cause harm to people and property, but philly has the largest goon contingency of them all.

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:30 am

I've been to Steelers, Ravens, Giants, Jets and Philly home games...the Jets are the worst as they lack passion and seem ready for the worst to happen, constant complaining!!! I live in the middle of Giants and Jets fanbase - Jets fans are so much worse than Giants fans in every way imaginable! Cowboys fans tend to be the most fair weather...
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

pierrefr
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby pierrefr » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:02 am

That's an easy one. Cowboys of course. They are everywhere, they don't know anything, they are spoiled and they are just ridiculously annoying. It's like a plague.
12 teams, non PPR

QB (1): Newton, Bradford
RB (2-4): Blount, Bryce Brown, Andre Brown, Dwyer, Steven Jackson, Reece, Spiller, Starks, Thomas
WR (4-6): Jon Baldwin, Boykin, A.J. Green, Vincent Jackson, Calvin Johnson, McCluster, Rice, Rod Streater
TE (1-3): Vernon Davis, Zach Miller

ekassor
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ekassor » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm

As a Giants fan, I can assure you the poll results are based on scientific fact!