Detroit Lions

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
BradyT
Legend
Legend

Re: Detroit Lions

Postby BradyT » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 pm

RobertBobson wrote:
BradyT wrote:I just hope Rob Ryan shuts is mouth now... listening to all this crap from those whales is getting boring

I hope he doesn't. There are dozens of other coaches in the league that keep their mouths shut, and they are truly boring. There's no other D or O Coordinator said a thing we're talking about this week, because none of them say anything. THAT is boring, not the Ryans. You may not like what they say, you may think they are obnoxious, but at least they say SOMETHING.

Well.. Rob Ryan was talking sh*t! Miles Austin and Dez Bryant are superior to Calvin Johnson... I guess thats why he and his D couldn´t do anything about the 3rd dtringer Calvin... I hope the Lions and Cowboys face each other again this season and Calvin torturing this idiot again! Not talking and telling anything is boring.. you´re right.. but the way the Ryans tend to do it is becoming really annoying...
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

RobertBobson
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby RobertBobson » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:40 pm

BradyT wrote:
RobertBobson wrote:
BradyT wrote:I just hope Rob Ryan shuts is mouth now... listening to all this crap from those whales is getting boring

I hope he doesn't. There are dozens of other coaches in the league that keep their mouths shut, and they are truly boring. There's no other D or O Coordinator said a thing we're talking about this week, because none of them say anything. THAT is boring, not the Ryans. You may not like what they say, you may think they are obnoxious, but at least they say SOMETHING.

Well.. Rob Ryan was talking sh*t! Miles Austin and Dez Bryant are superior to Calvin Johnson... I guess thats why he and his D couldn´t do anything about the 3rd dtringer Calvin... I hope the Lions and Cowboys face each other again this season and Calvin torturing this idiot again! Not talking and telling anything is boring.. you´re right.. but the way the Ryans tend to do it is becoming really annoying...
man, I just don't agree. How much more fun was it to shove 2 CJ touchdowns into his fat face with him talking like that? I think s-talking is funny and fun when it comes to sports. It's more fun to have a good, healthy sports hate for a team you're playing than it is to play a team you have no opinion on. Makes the wins so much sweeter.
12 team 1 ppr 6 pt all tds
1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 rb/wr 1 te 1k
qb Ryan, Vick, nassib, Barkley
RB DMC, Gore, Sporles, Stacy, Hillman, Moreno,
WR aj green,welker, Britt, Blackmon, DeMary
TE Davis, Cook, Housler, Allen

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:44 pm

RobertBobson wrote:
BradyT wrote:
RobertBobson wrote:

man, I just don't agree. How much more fun was it to shove 2 CJ touchdowns into his fat face with him talking like that? I think s-talking is funny and fun when it comes to sports. It's more fun to have a good, healthy sports hate for a team you're playing than it is to play a team you have no opinion on. Makes the wins so much sweeter.

That indeed is right! I know its a part of sports and I tend to do alot of trash talking when doing sport myself... but the Ryans are still annoying. but yea.. maybe they should go on doing it just to make sure to put their words in their faces on a regular basis...
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

Devil's Advocate
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Devil's Advocate » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:45 pm

JohnnyFive wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Shawn wrote:

My favorite breweries from Michigan are:

Founders
Dark Horse
Bell's
Kuhnhenn's

There are so many more as Michigan is the great beer state.
2009/2010 Devil's Dynasty Champion
2010 DLF Veterans Invitational Champion
2010 Beer Drinkers Dynasty Champion
2010 Devil's Dynasty II Champion

Devil's Advocate
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Devil's Advocate » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 pm

bigcsr67 wrote:We should have an annual dlf beerfest by the sounds of it! I am a HUGE microbrew fan here in chicago, and actualy travel all over to do brewery tours. Good beer and fantasy football are two of the finer things in life. I'm always ready to have a brew and talk some football :thumbup:
I'm in!
I have been to many micro breweries in the US and every time my kids soccer teams take me traveling I'm all over the "find craft beer" app.

Devil's Advocate
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Devil's Advocate » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 pm

BTW i think we can say the Lions are for real and are a legit team for the first time in my 41 years on earth.

And the 91 team was a decent team but nothing like this.

SpaderDude
Captain
Captain

Postby SpaderDude » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Their scouting and personnel department have been outstanding since the new regime. Few teams can say they've had better drafts the last couple of years. Get a few REALLY impactful players and the entire culture of an organization can change, seemingly almost overnight in this case. Awesome for Detroit fans that have suffered forever.
Team1

10 Team Dynasty, Roster-30, (must contain 2K & 2Def.) Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

Stafford, Eli, Rivers
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Stewart, Mark Ingram, J. Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Tolbert
Calvin, AJG, Julio, Antonio Brown, Gordon, Da'Rick, Streater
Tony G, Finley, Housler, L. Green, Gresham

5, 2014 First Rounders

Team2

12 team, 30-man rosters, 1ppr. Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D

Brees, Big Ben
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Ingram, Stewart, C. Michael, Franklin, D. Brown, Helu, B. Rainey, CJ Anderson, Tolbert
Calvin, Nicks, Gordon, Stills, Toon, M. Wilson, Drew Davis, Da'Rick
Gronk, Daniels, G. Graham, Celek