Zeke is a ticking time bomb

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Zeke in trouble?

Postby nathanq42 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:23 am

AresGodOWar wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:06 am If you go to a strip club and start grabbing on a womans tits she can press charges
Ask Nelson Agholor ;)
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

whodunnit
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby whodunnit » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:55 am

ewalling wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 am
James McGhee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 am
ewalling wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:14 am She should be put in jail for public nudity and obscenity and exposing herself in the presence of minors. 5-10 years for her.
Nope, not at all. I'm just not outraged. Just like when a drunk guy at a bar who is talking sh## gets knocked out...I'm not outraged either.
I wasn't being sarcastic
So Zeke should be jailed just as long for the same thing and for conspiracy to commit those crimes. We have people locked up in my prison for a lot less... Also, sexual assault is up to 20 years in prison. Anyone dismissing this as "he was drunk and she asked for it" is just making excuses for their fantasy team. If he did this to your daughter you'd be pissed
Watson Goff Purdy
Pierce Swift Robinson Conner Patterson
Hill Lamb Pittman Williams Renfrow Samuel
Hockenson Knox Kmet Schultz

Missile
Captain
Captain

Postby Missile » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:59 am

James McGhee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:53 am
chopping mall wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:44 am
James McGhee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 am

X2
Absolutely not. a woman is never "asking for it". Just astonishing that any man in this day and age can still say something like this but I guess it shouldn't be. "Well she exposed herself later, so it's ok that Zeke did it without her permission" I am quite frankly surprised and disgusted to see comments like these around here.

You guys speak for yourselves with comments like these and your thoughts and attitudes about women speak for themselves as well then.
If it's 2017 and men and women are equal than this woman can take responsibility for her actions. This wasn't an unprovoked attack. It was hardly more than two people at a bar messing about.

The level of sensitivity in society these days is astonishing. How do you make it through any day without being morally outraged at one thing or other?
LOL at you trying to turn this around in to someone else's sensitivity. I can't believe people still feel the this way. "She was asking for it". Girls that dress provocatively are asking to be sexually assaulted too right?

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:11 am

GLSmk wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:55 am

Nope, not at all. I'm just not outraged. Just like when a drunk guy at a bar who is talking sh## gets knocked out...I'm not outraged either.
I wasn't being sarcastic
So Zeke should be jailed just as long for the same thing and for conspiracy to commit those crimes. We have people locked up in my prison for a lot less... Also, sexual assault is up to 20 years in prison. Anyone dismissing this as "he was drunk and she asked for it" is just making excuses for their fantasy team. If he did this to your daughter you'd be pissed
"If he did this to your daughter you'd be pissed"

I absolutely think ANY father would be mad if a male did that to his daughter (as they are as to what goes on behind closed doors with permission). I also think most fathers would be ashamed if their daughter acted like that on her own also ( we get it, you need attention honey, plain and simple). I agree with the "where there is smoke, there is fire comment" when it comes to him too. Though, nowadays there are just so many ways to get caught and for the bad press to spread. Video is the killer, visual evidence always hits the hardest. If I had to bet, I do not think a whole lot will come out of this as far as legal action or punishment. Not necessarily my viewpoint, but more what I think will happen.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:56 am

I've been to so many street parties in my life, mardi gras, guavaween, carnivals overseas (was in the Navy) .. I've seen sex acts in the streets, full nudity ...

This is such a non-event in the scope of things .. he does have to realize that his celebrity should prohibit his inclusion in such events .. he'll learn sooner than later I suppose.
@PlankMelody

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Madonna did the exact same thing to one of her fans at one of her shows. I think it really depends on the person as to whether or not this is a big deal. #freethenipple and all that. Zeke is an idiot for doing something like this in such a public venue, but unless the victim of this has an issue with it, I don't personally care.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Must this really turn into a 'what's right' and 'what's wrong' discussion? No one is going to get anywhere with that, so just toss it out the window. Regardless of what you feel is 'right', does anyone actually see this having any impact on Zeke from a fantasy football perspective? I absolutely do not, even if it means a one game suspension (of which i think he would just be able to pay to make it go away and both sides of the equation would be very happy). I similarly wouldn't be concerned with this particular action being some bigger trendy issue with him, but that's just me.

captain caveman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby captain caveman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:40 am

[/quote]So Zeke should be jailed just as long for the same thing and for conspiracy to commit those crimes. We have people locked up in my prison for a lot less... Also, sexual assault is up to 20 years in prison. Anyone dismissing this as "he was drunk and she asked for it" is just making excuses for their fantasy team. If he did this to your daughter you'd be pissed
[/quote]

I agree. I would be surprised if he did not receive some form of suspension. I don't think Goodell will take this matter likely.
12-team ppr qb super-flex/1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 2 flex

Brees/Dalton/Hoyer/Shimonek/Kessler
Hilton/Baldwin/Sanders/Garcon/Funchess/Gordon/Gallup
Gordon/Coleman/Crowell/Perine/Prosise/Ballage/Ekeler/Vereen/Artis-Payne/Marshall
Engram/Ebron/Wilson

captain caveman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby captain caveman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:41 am

GLSmk wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:55 am

I wasn't being sarcastic
I agree. I would be surprised if he did not receive some form of suspension. I don't think Goodell will take this matter likely.
12-team ppr qb super-flex/1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 2 flex

Brees/Dalton/Hoyer/Shimonek/Kessler
Hilton/Baldwin/Sanders/Garcon/Funchess/Gordon/Gallup
Gordon/Coleman/Crowell/Perine/Prosise/Ballage/Ekeler/Vereen/Artis-Payne/Marshall
Engram/Ebron/Wilson

The.Big.Spank
Legend
Legend

Postby The.Big.Spank » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 am

How ever you want to slice it, it was a super dumb a@@ move. This kid better smarten up.
Team 1: 16 Team
QB's: Fields, Wentz,
RB: D. Harris, D. Montgomery, Kendre M.
WR: Chase, AJ Brown, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Waller, J. Woods, Dulich, Mayer

Team 2: 12 Team SF 1ppr, Start 10
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Watson
RB: Hall, Walker, Javonte, Pacheco, K Mitchell, Dobbins
WR: Godwin, JSN, Pittman, Pickens, Toney, DP Jones, S Moore
TE: Andrews, Fant, Likely
(2024) 1.03, 2.03, 3.03
(2025) Top 3 1st, my 1st

Team 3 SF, TEP, Start 11 ppr
QB: AR, Watson, Young, Levis
RB: ETN, Walker, Pierce, Akers, Pacheco, Herbert, Warren, Kelley
WR: G. Wilson, Higgins, Godwin, Kirk, Bateman, Collins, Doubs, Chark, Shaheed,
TE: Schultz, I Smith, Bellinger, Parham, Fant, Likely, Granson,

jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby jetsfan5757 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:04 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:49 pm
James McGhee wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:27 pm She was askin' for it. :whistle:
No she wasn't.
x2. Let's not be a--holes. A girl/woman is almost never asking for it. Flirting, dressing provocatively, coming over late, whatever, does not mean she is asking for it. And before you say "I was just joking", it's not a joking matter...
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

QB (1): Herbert, Lawrence, Darnold
RB (3): N. Chubb, D. Henry, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, Pollard, Singletary, L. Murray
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, DJ Chark, B. Aiyuk, J. Smith-Schuster, R Bateman, E. Moore
TE (2): I. Smith Jr, H. Henry, Schultz, Tremble

K (1): M. Crosby

DB (1): J. Adams
LB (1): F. Warner
DL (1): D. Lawrence

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 am

Regardless if you think this is sexual assault or just a couple of drunk people getting carried away (I fall somewhere in the middle) the NFL won't let this slide without a punishment of some nature for no other reason than the massive campaign to get more women interested in the sport. From Zeke's perspective, how stupid can you be? You were in the running for MVP and OROY in 2016 and quickly becoming one of the faces of the league, why tarnish that?
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)
1996 | 2005 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2017 – 🏆
1999 | 2000 | 2019 | 2020 – 🥈

14 team | 4 keepers | non ppr | est. 1996
QB –
RB – Christian McCaffrey | Josh Jacobs
WR – AJ Brown | CeeDee Lamb
TE –

ROCKY MOUNTAIN MASTODONS (0 – 0)
2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020 – 🏆
2008 | 2012 | 2014 | 2019 – 🥈

12 team | 10 keepers | non ppr | est. 2001
QB – Joe Burrow
RB – Tony Pollard | Kenneth Walker III | Rhamondre Stevenson
WR – Justin Jefferson | Stefon Diggs | DK Metcalf | Tee Higgins | Jameson Williams
TE – Trey McBride

Overall 2024 Regular Season Record: 0 – 0

ajmyk
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ajmyk » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Of course he's not going to get a serious sanction.
This is classic modern culture of 2017

Punch a woman ---> WTF you banned for life

Pull down a woman short without her consent ---> OMG BOOOBS
1. 14-teamer, .5 PPR, 2 Flex, 16 keepers
QB :Palmer, Bridgewater, RG3
RB : Gurley, Hyde, Yeldon, McKinnon
WR: Dez, Jeffery, Evans, Watkins, Marshall, Diggs, Sharpe
TE : Eifert, ASJ,
IDP : Mosley, Olegtree, Collins &Stuff

2. 12-teamer, standard, 6 PTD, full dynasty
QB: Rodgers, Bortles, Petty
RB : McCoy, Forsett, Spiller, Lewis, KRob, Ridley, Haynes
WR : Julio, AJ Green, Tate, Latimer, Lee
TE : Gronk , Hill, Chandler

jdomer2403
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby jdomer2403 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:36 pm

ajmyk wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm Of course he's not going to get a serious sanction.
This is classic modern culture of 2017

Punch a woman ---> WTF you banned for life

Pull down a woman short without her consent ---> OMG BOOOBS
:clap: where is the like button!

Kcarr
Captain
Captain

Postby Kcarr » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:12 pm

I was looking for a female perspective so I showed this to my wife. Her response "and. . . Is the all?"

Which was essentially what I thought when I saw it. Is it good role model behavior? Certainly not. Is it what he 'should be doing', no, of course not. Was it inappropriate? Yes, for sure.

On the other hand, did the woman appear to be seriously hurt or offended by the action? certainly not. Was this "assault"? No. Should he face legal action? I really don't see so. Would she have a civil case against him? I suppose, though it seems minor.

Also, the context of any on going relationship between them really is unknown, or at least as far as I know, and would not be a non factor in any wrongness here
4th and long: ppr, 10 team, qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, flex, flex, te, k, dl, dl, lb, lb, db, db, dflex, dflex

QB: Kirk Cousins Tyrod Taylor, Jared Goff
RB: Melvin Gordon, Ezekiel Elliot, Theo Riddick, D'Onta Foreman, James Conner, Jamal Williams
WR: Alshon Jeffrey, Amari Cooper, Sammy Watkins, Keenan Allen, Jordan Matthews, Cole Beasley, Robby Anderson, Corey Davis, Breshad Perriman, Eli Rogers
TE: Eric Ebron, , David Njoku, Jack Doyle
K: Will Lutz
DL: Frank Clark, Danielle Hunter
LB: Luke Kuechley, Bobby Wagner, Jordan Hicks, Mark Barron, Darron Lee
DB: Sean Davis, Morgan Burnett,

IR: Clayton Geathers, Quincy Enunwa, Raekwon McMillan