1.01 pick

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
PercyR1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: 1.01 pick

Postby PercyR1 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Sell when you are on the clock, 1.1's value will only go up.

Johnny Canuck
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Johnny Canuck » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:01 pm

PercyR1 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:20 pm Sell when you are on the clock, 1.1's value will only go up.
^this

QB Browns
Role Player
Role Player

Postby QB Browns » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:30 pm

I don't agree with the idea that this team needs to be blown up. In a 16 team league I think your receivers are incredible. You could move Green like people are saying, but I wouldn't do it unless I was getting the right value. (In other words don't feel like you have to sell him just because he's a bit older) I like the idea of waiting until after the NFL draft and then shopping the 1.01 at it's peak. You can definitely get a strong RB and maybe more at that point, and if an offer doesn't arise that you love then draft your favorite RB. Don't panic like everybody else seems to think you should.
Team 1

10 team, 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, DEF, .5 ppr

QB: D. Prescott, K. Cousins, A. Richardson, R. Tannehill, T. Lance

RB: A. Kamara, S. Barkley, Bi. Robinson, J. Conner, J. Dobbins, A. Dillon, D. Harris, R. Stephenson, K. Herbert, I. Spiller, Br. Robinson, K. Ingram, T. Spears, D. Foreman

WR: M. Evans, D. Adams, AJ Brown, C. Lamb, J. Waddle, K. Toney, J. Reed

TE: D. Waller, P. Friermuth, D. Kincaid

Moneyball_85
Starter
Starter

Postby Moneyball_85 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:14 pm

Thanks for all of the feedback....this turned into an interesting thread. The first handful of posts roasted my team and then it followed with a wave of positive messages. It's always difficult asking for advice because this 16 teamer has odd rules, which make it tough for you guys to answer. I have no RBs because I basically traded away Penny, Diggs, A-Rob, Fournette, and Sony. In return, I ended up with JuJu, 1.01, Guice, AJG, and Theilen. Yes, a couple of my wideouts are getting old but they are still producing at a high level. I plan on adding Joshua Jacobs (or whichever RB has best situation after the draft). I only need to start one RB, so hopefully Guice produces this season. Unless I get a rockstar RB and another pick (or depth) I'll just stand pat at 1.01.
16 team dynasty league, .5 PPR, Yardage (RB/WR/TE) 5pt=50, 10pt=100, QB= need 250 yards before collecting points for yds

QB-Mahomes, Gabbert, Heinecke
RB- Jonathan Taylor, Derrick Henry, CEH, Deon Jackson, Prince, Keaton Mitchell
WR- Ja'Mar Chase, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin, Russell Gage, Charlie Jones, Sherfield, Wicks
TE- Mark Andrews, Conklin, Darnell Washington
K- Joesph
DT/DE- Burns, Wilkins, Highsmith, Houston
LB- Foyesade Oluokun, Zaire Franklin, Werner, Logan Wilson
CB/S- Jeremy Chinn, Jalen Pitre, Talanoa Hufanga, Deshon Elliot