what are Hunt owners planning on doing?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
jetsfan5757
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: what are Hunt owners planning on doing?

Postby jetsfan5757 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:33 pm

AussieMate wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:51 pm
Are we still calling it domestic violence/abuse, am I just wrong in calling assault?
It was assault. Not domestic violence. The fact that the incident with video involved a girl is why people are (wrongly) calling it domestic violence, and why it has gotten so much attention.
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring)
QB (1): Luck, Winston
RB (3): David Johnson, N. Chubb, D. Guice, D. Henry, T. Coleman, L. Miller, C. Thompson, E. McGuire, I. Crowell, D'Onta Foreman, K. Ballage
WR (3): D. Hopkins, M. Evans, D. Adams, J. Smith-Schuster, D.J. Moore, Q. Enunwa
TE (2): H. Henry, O.J. Howard, C. Ozumah, J. Smith
K (1): Some guy

DB (1): Landon Collins
LB (1): Luke Kuechly
DL (1): JJ Watt

ajf235
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ajf235 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:12 pm

ninotoreS wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 pm
IBall2 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:45 am
I offered Ronald Jones for Kareem Hunt straight up and the owner is mulling it over. Seems like people are getting to the point where they just want to get rid of him and the headache that comes with him.
Oh man. I would buy all day for that sort of price.
Lmfao I’d take that all day. Hell I’d even throw in Kevin White to that package to move the needle for Hunt.

ESKAY
Starter
Starter

Postby ESKAY » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:48 pm

ESKAY wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:53 pm
jomaed wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:21 am
ESKAY wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 am
I just acquired him and a top LB for Derrick Henry. And I am really excited about that deal. There is no comparison to him and Ray Rice. I’m guessing he misses 8 games next year and comes back healthy just as everyone else is nicked up. My only concern is where he goes to. My guess right now is Cleveland, and I don’t think that is good for Chubb or Hunts value but what do I know? I am a fan of Henry but he just doesn’t catch enough passes for my liking in a PPR league.

Why in the hell would Cleveland sign him with the Chubb/Duke duo in place.
He has a connection with Dorsey. And Dorsey has been known to give guys second chances. I agree it doesn’t seem logical.

🤔 It looks like I am the Adam Shefter of the Browns.

FantasyFreak
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:48 pm

I think it would be funny if Hunt got suspended for the full year, so basically the Browns would still hold his rights next year, but not get to use him at all this year. It is possible. I think it's going to be a minimum of 8 games, depending on what they find with the other incidents. Even if they find nothing credible in those, all eyes are on the NFL for this upcoming suspension, and due to it being a video, which is far more incriminating to the eyes of the public, I have a feeling Hunt's suspension could be 10 or more games, as the NFL will be heavily scrutinized on the severity of the punishment received.

cazzie33
Starter
Starter

Postby cazzie33 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 pm

ajf235 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:12 pm
ninotoreS wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 pm
IBall2 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:45 am
I offered Ronald Jones for Kareem Hunt straight up and the owner is mulling it over. Seems like people are getting to the point where they just want to get rid of him and the headache that comes with him.
Oh man. I would buy all day for that sort of price.
Lmfao I’d take that all day. Hell I’d even throw in Kevin White to that package to move the needle for Hunt.
Adding Kevin White might be moving the needle in the wrong direction :think:

Also might be considered as a hostile act bordering on assault on a mentally handicapped person should anyone actually accept the deal :snooty:

ESKAY
Starter
Starter

Postby ESKAY » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:26 pm

I added Kevin White on my 37 man roster. Mike Clay mentioned him going to NE in free agency so why not🤷‍♀️ If he signs somewhere like NE or maybe GB who knows... maybe I can trade White and a third for a second. There is a sucker born every minute.

ninotoreS
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby ninotoreS » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:55 am

jetsfan5757 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:33 pm
AussieMate wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:51 pm
Are we still calling it domestic violence/abuse, am I just wrong in calling assault?
It was assault. Not domestic violence. The fact that the incident with video involved a girl is why people are (wrongly) calling it domestic violence, and why it has gotten so much attention.
People don't understand what qualifies DV. The key is the first damn word in the label.
Last edited by ninotoreS on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

Friction
MVP
MVP

Postby Friction » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:04 am

The media and the mob do that for effect. Domestic sounds worse to the general public. It would be like if you replaced the word wife/gf/date with groupie or gold digger. Lawyers do simple tactics like this to persuade a jury. Not saying the action is any better or worse, but this was not DV and most people with three brain cells know that.
Dalvin Cook Dog Kennels
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Luck, Rivers
RB:McCoy, Fournette, Coleman, Hunt, Foreman
WR: Brown, Julio, DT, Jeffrey, Samuel, Trequan
TE: Njoku, Kittle

Defend these player's honor online. They would do the same for you!
The internet; where people too afraid to have a face to face confrontation go to argue.

Friction
MVP
MVP

Postby Friction » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:04 am

The media and the mob do that for effect. Domestic sounds worse to the general public. It would be like if you replaced the word wife/gf/date with groupie or gold digger. Lawyers do simple tactics like this to persuade a jury. Not saying the action is any better or worse, but this was not DV and most people with three brain cells know that.
Dalvin Cook Dog Kennels
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Luck, Rivers
RB:McCoy, Fournette, Coleman, Hunt, Foreman
WR: Brown, Julio, DT, Jeffrey, Samuel, Trequan
TE: Njoku, Kittle

Defend these player's honor online. They would do the same for you!
The internet; where people too afraid to have a face to face confrontation go to argue.