Kareem Hunt Video

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Re: Kareem Hunt Video

Postby badbuddah » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Again it appears he didn't have good role models. Give him a bit of a break in that he hasn't done worse (that we know of) when with that family history you would expect him to have multiple prison stints. Hopefully good people in the NFL will give him a second chance and he can find the right people to surround himself with. I think we act as if this hoe he assaulted was some innocent bystander when in fact she was guilty as much as him. Give him a 6 game suspension and move on. He already got cut and is going to be forced to sign the league minimum I think he learned his lesson. If you want him to become a real thug dealing drugs and killing, then bar him from the league and make the world a worse place.
12 Team UNLIMITED Keeper / 23 Roster 1.0-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF 2 IR - 11th Year

QB: L. Jackson, J. Browning
RB: Aaron Jones, D'Ernest Johnson, E. Mitchell, Dalvin Cook, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison, K. Miller, P. Taylor
WR: R. Doubs, G. Pickens, Christian Kirk, Juju, D. Hopkins, D. Wicks, K. Boutte
TE: Z. Ertz, C. Okonkwo, Trey McBride, Tucker Kraft
K: T. Bass, J. Moody
DEF: San Francisco

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:10 pm

clarion contrarion wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:00 pm hunt family sounds like a swell bunch seems to me that the kid had zero positive role models and turned out better than he could have expected all said and done . I laughed out loud last night as aikman and buck heaped praise on tyreek hill meanwhile hunt is looking at a possible 20 game or more (lifetime) suspension if in fact he gets axed for all of 2019 as has been speculated .

All the liberal beta boys screaming about injustice for the tard kaepernick who gave away 14 MM$ final year of his deal to test the market only to have the market bend him over and educate him about the power of patriotism to the brainwashed consumer masses programmed to relish symbolism, that ilk needs to be screaming about this injustice . So hunt shoved a drunken idiot chick and kicked her softly - repugnant no argument from ol CC but really the fact joe mixon didn't get blackballed or tyreek hill didn't get black balled makes what hunt did seem like a beheading for a pillow fight.

Every terrible QB that gets a gig is a tour de force in collusion blackball case .... looky looky josh johnson alex tanney or brockweiler has a job it must be blackballing .... F THAT - were I hiring someone the 1st thing I look for is how does he work and play with others and how does his attitude reflect my mission statement . If my main customer base is liberal beta boys kaep is my 1st call if in fact my primary customer base is working class Americans very susceptible to mass media programming and corporate symbolism kaep is so far off the list I couldn't spy his name with the James Webb Space Telescope ?

Look at it like this - you need brain surgery and the neuro choices available are the 20th best neuro with a drinking & arrogance problem and you are not entirely sure he wants to operate on you or the 29th or 39th best neuro with a how can I help attitude and demeanor who would you choose ?
lmao - Give me a break... Using the term "tard" speaks volumes here cc ... Man, if nothing else, you've proven to be consistent.

How about this:

Look at it like this, using your analogy - you need brain surgery - and the neuro choices available are the 20th - with a realistic shot at being a (top 5-10 best) best neuro doctor with a drinking & arrogance problem and you are not entirely sure he wants to operate on you - or the 29th or 39th best (with at realistic shot at being the WORST neuro surgeon in the field - but he / she really will work hard for you... with a how can I help attitude and demeanor - who would you choose ?

IF your life is on the line - it isn't a tough call.

The blackballing of Kaep is ridiculous. The NFL has chosen to not use this as a teaching moment for the masses of very simple spoon fed Americans and simultaneously worsen their on the field product. Most don't even know why he wasn't standing for the anthem. They seem to think it was anti - american..... it wasn't. It is a sad deal all around.

Kaep using his platform to take a stand against racism and police brutality, is commendable. People choosing to be uniformed is sad. The Constitution of the United states grants freedom of speech to it's citizens. Comparing Kaep's situation to Hunt's isn't apples to apples at all. Hunt put his hands on a woman. Calling her character into question also speaks volumes about the individual that even mentions it. That doesn't make the fact that he "put his hands on her in a physical manor" right. :wall:
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Perhaps you are right the real "tards" are the people who are carrying a torch for someone who turned down $14MM and then whines about not having a job . Freedom of speech ... the favorite argument of divisive B.S artists that really truly believe they support freedom of speech if they agree with the message and scream and holler about a word like "tard" becomes it offends their holier than thou sensibilities. When in fact, the word tard is the exact right word as he had a retarded view of his own worth and what the consequences of his ill thought out actions could help transpire .

You would think any athlete would follow michael jordan's cue perhaps america's finest example of making $ from his athletic prowess and stay away from controversy . Most people watch athletics as entertainment they do it as an escape not to be informed of social injustice - he screwed the pooch and he paid with his career. Good that is a fair price for him littering up my entertainment time allotment with ignorant political drivel and clap trap . I would wager a dollar to a dime that 95% of the people carrying a torch for that tard could care less about the NFL and only pounced from their SJW perch and pretended that the NFL really mattered in their day to day .

Freedom of speech absolutely but not absolute freedom from consequences of those statements or opinions . What is next is tebow going to sue the NFL because of his pro life statements were found offensive , what if a player endorses violent islamic overthrow of the western world or preaches class warfare to kill the billionaire owners is that "player" then absolved of his consequences because he has freedom of speech and the people he preached should die won't hire him for a gig ?

Kaep made his statement took his kneel on the subject - most people that have changed perception of societal ills have encountered blow back . A great many had their life put in peril; those folks are far more deserving of " mass liberal sympathy" than some arrogant jackass that cannot get a job that he didn't really want any more to start with. I would go so far as to say that most of the people on kaep's side would even call the law to protect them from their bullies they are the very ilk of society that need the cops the most as the people that think kaep was out to lunch would stand up for themselves and not cry foul and scream for someone else's help. Just a wild speculation on my part surely you will much with which to disagree as that is your predictable response .
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci