Brag Post - Also some extreme luck -Others feel free to come brag and discuss here as well!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Brag Post - Also some extreme luck -Others feel free to come brag and discuss here as well!

Postby Ryantacular » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:12 am

I made championship game in 3 of my 5 leagues, including both my signature teams, one of them being a 16 man league with a $5,000 pot.

In the 16 man league I got extremely lucky. I was ahead by 6 after the Sunday afternoon games and he still had Demarcus Lawrence and Mohamud Sanu left. Sunday night, Lawrence put up 1, and my heart was racing all day Monday praying for Sanu to not play or to be a decoy, he only got 2.7 points! what a nail biter!

I just wanted to be able to scream in excitement somewhere! Went through a divorce this year so could use the funds!

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Brag Post - Also some extreme luck -Others feel free to come brag and discuss here as well!

Postby Goddard » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:17 am

Ryantacular wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:12 am I made championship game in 3 of my 5 leagues, including both my signature teams, one of them being a 16 man league with a $5,000 pot.

In the 16 man league I got extremely lucky. I was ahead by 6 after the Sunday afternoon games and he still had Demarcus Lawrence and Mohamud Sanu left. Sunday night, Lawrence put up 1, and my heart was racing all day Monday praying for Sanu to not play or to be a decoy, he only got 2.7 points! what a nail biter!

I just wanted to be able to scream in excitement somewhere! Went through a divorce this year so could use the funds!
Lol congrats man, and good luck next week!

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Brag Post - Also some extreme luck -Others feel free to come brag and discuss here as well!

Postby pierson242 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:26 am

Goddard wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:17 am
Ryantacular wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:12 am I made championship game in 3 of my 5 leagues, including both my signature teams, one of them being a 16 man league with a $5,000 pot.

Yea, let us know how the championship goes, good luck!
Devy Writer and Ranker for DLF

Follow me on Twitter @PiersonFF

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 am

Dear Mr. Tacular,
This Correspondence is to inform you of Pending Litigation against you. It has come to our attention that on Wednesday, October 18, at approximately 5:00 P.M., the following conversation took place between yourself and your then-wife, whom we represent:

Ryantacular: Honey, should I start Amari tomorrow night? He’s been struggling all year, but I have a good feeling about this game.

Mrs. Tacular: Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

Due to your solicitation of Fantasy Advice from the aforementioned Mrs. Tacular, your subsequent decision to start Mr. Cooper, and Mr. Cooper’s outstanding performance the following night, it is our belief that you tacitly entered into a co-ownership agreement with Mrs. Tacular at that time. We will be aggressively pursuing a fair and just share of any Monetary Gains associated with said team. To avoid costly litigation, you may voluntarily remit all Winnings to the below mentioned law firm. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and have a nice day.

Regards,
Abraham JuJu, Lead Attorney
The Law Offices of JuJu, Smith & Shyster, LLC
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:56 am

Nice man!

Im in the finals in my redraft league. Just posted a weekly score of 202 last week in standard PPR. I dont think Ive ever come close to 200 and am very happy whenever I hit 150 lol

Triton85
Captain
Captain

Postby Triton85 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 am

Nice!

Not nearly as big of a pot, but I squeeked into the playoffs - prevented the 2 teams who's 1sts I own (sold them playoff assets at the time) and then upset the top team in the league by 1.58 points.

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:16 am

I'm 5 for 5 and going for a repeat in 3 leagues.

However my redraft team (I have one with home town buddies) has taken a pretty big hit the past couple weeks. Lost Wentz last week, lost Brown this week, and the guy I'm playing against gets Zeke back, so I need all the luck I can get in that one.
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

ZPalmtree
Captain
Captain

Postby ZPalmtree » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 am

Congrats and all! But you’re still going to lose in the Semi’s in PDL :wink: #GiantsRHere

Londondynasty
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Londondynasty » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Into the championship game in both if my leagues. 100% record so pretty delighted with that.

In my superflex I've been the top scorer all year. Playing the top seed though who I lost my head to head to even though we both ended up 12-2.

In the other, I finished 5th seed, as 3 of us in the division finished 8-4 and I lost on winning the division on average points by .2 per week. But just beat the 12-1 no.1 seed, so pretty happy about that.

Doubt I'll win both, but feel hopeful for the superflex
Team 1: Superflex PPR. 35 keeper. 1 qb, 1 Superflex, 2 rb, 2wr, 4 flex, 1 te
QB: Rodgers, Allen, Lance, M.White, Bridgwater
RB: Fournette, Pollard, Chubb, Dillon, C-Patt, J.Cook, K.William, JRob
WR: Adams, Keenan Allen, Evans, Mooney, Juju, Corey Davis, G.Davis, Van Jefferson, Chark, Atwell
TE: Kelce, Waller, Tonyan, Brate, Taysom

Team 2. PPR. 14 teamer. 1qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 2 wr/rb, 1 wr/te 1 te, k, p, various IDP
QB: Hurts, Ryan, Watson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, CEH, Penny, Gibson, Hunt
Rhamondre
WR: Hill, Adams, Chase, Brown, Toney, Chark, Gage, Campbell, OBJ, Reagor, Mims, Marshall, Wandale, Bell,
TE: Kittle, Waller, Henry, Njoku

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Brag post?? Well, there we go. Got screwed by AB and Julio in a big Dynasty, but my main concern is my huge redraft that we do not have to worry about flukey playoffs, simply best teams get paid. Looks like Hunt, Hill, and a couple others are putting the finishing touches on roughly $10-12K, plus a pair of Super Bowl Tix (solid seats). I am almost for sure flipping those, have some locals already guaranteeing trade rape on those, in my favor, if the Queens make it. I mean, WHEN the Queens make it.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

ayrichieb
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ayrichieb » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:50 pm

back to the championship this year after getitng my heart broke by Ebron last year on MNF , Kid im playing just lost AB so im feeling good seems like i have an ounce of luck going into this, have won every other sports fantasy championship multiple times , have never won football which i care about the most ...
2014 est. 12 team (22 Keepers), 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (.5 PPR)
Chicks Digg Scars: (1-2), 2020-4th, 2019-2nd, 2018-7th, 2017-4th, 2016-6th, 2015-5th, 2014-2nd
QB- D.Prescott, M.Stafford, T.Lance
RB- N.Chubb, J.Mixon, K.Hunt, A.Gibson, D.Harris, T.Sermon, M.Davis, T.Williams
WR- AJ.Brown, S.Diggs, C.Ridley, C.Godwin, O.Beckham, A.Robinson, J.Reagor, C.Claypool, R.Bateman
TE- M.Andrews, L.Thomas
2022 Draft Picks- 1, 3, 4, 4, 5

2021 est. 10 team (22 Keepers), 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex (.5 PPR)
Satan's Alley
QB- D.Watson, T.Lawrence
RB- C.Edwards-Helaire, J.Jacobs, M.Carter, T.Pollard, T.Sermon, D.Williams
WR- AJ.Brown, D.Adams, M.Thomas, B.Aiyuk, C.Sutton, T.Marshall, R.Moore, M.Callaway, C.Beasley
TE- T.Hockenson, R.Tonyan
2022 Draft Picks- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:18 pm

M-Dub wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 am Dear Mr. Tacular,
This Correspondence is to inform you of Pending Litigation against you. It has come to our attention that on Wednesday, October 18, at approximately 5:00 P.M., the following conversation took place between yourself and your then-wife, whom we represent:

Ryantacular: Honey, should I start Amari tomorrow night? He’s been struggling all year, but I have a good feeling about this game.

Due to your solicitation of Fantasy Advice from the aforementioned Mrs. Tacular, your subsequent decision to start Mr. Cooper, and Mr. Cooper’s outstanding performance the following night, it is our belief that you tacitly entered into a co-ownership agreement with Mrs. Tacular at that time. We will be aggressively pursuing a fair and just share of any Monetary Gains associated with said team. To avoid costly litigation, you may voluntarily remit all Winnings to the below mentioned law firm. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and have a nice day.

Regards,
Thats my favorite law firm of all time! They never let me down! :)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

gopackgo
Role Player
Role Player

Postby gopackgo » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:51 am

In the championship game in two leagues with 6-7 teams :lol: :lol: pretty good for not planning on making the playoffs!
10 Team non-SF PPR
QB - FIELDS
RB - BIJAN Javonte DVaughn
RB - GIBBS JCook
RB/WR - JT
WR - LONDON Pittman QJ Elijah Nico Tank RWoods MWilson Palmer DParker McKenzie
WR - JSN Flowers Doubs Reed Gallup VJefferson Thornton TMarshall MHollins JLandry
WR/TE - RIDLEY
TE - McBRIDE Fant Otton Hill Schoonmaker Washington
'24 Picks: 1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3,4,4,5,5
'25 Picks: 1,2,2,3,4,5

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Ryantacular » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:56 am

M-Dub wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 am Dear Mr. Tacular,

Regards,

Lmao!! This has me dying!!

pierson242 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:26 am
Goddard wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:17 am

Yea, let us know how the championship goes, good luck!
Yeah I will for sure! Thanks!

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Ryantacular » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:57 am

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:56 am Nice man!

Im in the finals in my redraft league. Just posted a weekly score of 202 last week in standard PPR. I dont think Ive ever come close to 200 and am very happy whenever I hit 150 lol
I love when the best games come in the playoffs. One of my leagues I was struggling mid season but these playoffs I've been the highest scoring team each week, so I know the feels! congratz!
Never Veto wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:16 am I'm 5 for 5 and going for a repeat in 3 leagues.

However my redraft team (I have one with home town buddies) has taken a pretty big hit the past couple weeks. Lost Wentz last week, lost Brown this week, and the guy I'm playing against gets Zeke back, so I need all the luck I can get in that one.
I forgot zeke was coming back, I'm not going against any zeke owners in the finals. Good luck without Wentz! Come back and let me know if you made it.