Kevin White vs. Breshad Perriman

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

White
47%
Perriman
53%

Total votes: 32

Sterling Archer
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Sterling Archer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:32 am

Both were first round picks two years ago. Both missed their entire rookie season. White had more hype and was considered close to Cooper for best WR prospect of the draft but has only played 4 games and looked a bit overwhelmed at the NFL level. Perriman played all 16 games of his second season but failed to ascend the depth chart.

Also, has anyone seen either of them traded recently?

dwsummerfield
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Kevin White vs. Breshad Perriman

Postby dwsummerfield » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Currently trying to get as much perriman as I can as a throw in!

mtrego
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby mtrego » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:43 pm

I think Perriman has at least had a shot to show what he can do. Has yet to produce, but the magical year three is coming, so we'll know soon.

White did not stand out when he played at the beginning of last year. Averaged about 5 catches per game. Considering that was essentially his rookie year I'm Ok with that and think he has a chance to get much better.

I traded for White this year. Sent CJ Anderson for the 1.07 and White. I've seen enough that I'm willing to take a chance on him if I can get him cheap from an owner that's sick of him.

Lastly, Jeffrey is likely gone. If that happens the doors open for White and Cameron Meredith. Cam looked pretty good even with horrible QB play.

Sterling Archer
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Sterling Archer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:18 am

mtrego wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:43 pm I think Perriman has at least had a shot to show what he can do. Has yet to produce, but the magical year three is coming, so we'll know soon.

White did not stand out when he played at the beginning of last year. Averaged about 5 catches per game. Considering that was essentially his rookie year I'm Ok with that and think he has a chance to get much better.

I traded for White this year. Sent CJ Anderson for the 1.07 and White. I've seen enough that I'm willing to take a chance on him if I can get him cheap from an owner that's sick of him.

Lastly, Jeffrey is likely gone. If that happens the doors open for White and Cameron Meredith. Cam looked pretty good even with horrible QB play.
This is pretty much how I feel about him, too. Chances are very good Jeffrey is gone, but who they choose to play QB will greatly impact White's upside. Hoyer seemed to like White and actually looked decent, so while Hoyer isn't a name, he could be good for White. Glennon or Tyrod would be ok, too. But if they put a rookie in there, it could be ugly.

Day Man
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Day Man » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:06 pm

I like Perriman's speed
.5 PPR - 12 team keeper league- 2 FLEX

QB- Phillip Rivers, Carson Wentz
RB- David Johnson, Zeke, Marshawn Lynch, Isaiah Crowell
WR- Sammy Watkins, OBJ, Alshon Jeffery, Devin Funchess, Malcolm Mitchell, Treadwell
TE- Travis Kelce, Coby Fleener, Jack Doyle
DEF- Carolina
K- Justin Tucker

2018-3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5
2019- 2,3,4,5,6

Sterling Archer
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Sterling Archer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:07 am

vanrude2 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:06 pm I like Perriman's speed
4.30 vs. 4.35