What is Bell's Worth in Picks?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
schiewerma21
All Pro
All Pro

Re: What is Bell's Worth in Picks?

Postby schiewerma21 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 am

Lmao. Guys in what dream would ANYONE give the 1.01 and 1.02 for leveon bell.

Sure a want a billion dollars and a vacation every week but that doesn't mean it's realistic.

The "50% bust rate" is a good stat but if varys greatly in the first round. A lot of times the top pick or two
Watkins/Evans (2014 ADP)
Gurley/cooper (2015 ADP)
Zeke/treadwell (2016 ADP) - and most knew this was the weakest class in memory

The top guys work out. especially when they are elite talents. Fournette is generational. And dalvin cook and mike Williams are very very good prospects.

The 1.01 and 1.02 should net you any player in dynasty IMO.
TEAM 1: 12 man PPR (.25 passing and rushing attempt) dynasty league
QB:Josh Allen, Matt Ryan, Zach Wilson
RB: Saquon Barkley, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Najee Harris, Joe Mixon, Deandre Swift
WR: Tyreek Hill, Justin Jefferson, Deandre Hopkins, Chris Godwin, Jamaar Chase, Allen Robinson, Rashod Bateman
TE: Kyle Pitts, Hunter Henry

TEAM 2: 10 MAN Superflex. (standard PPR).
QB: Mahomes, Wilson, Stafford, Wentz, Jimmy G
RB: Mccaffrey, Zeke, Javonte, Akers, Jacobs, Edmonds, Henderson, Fournette, Pollard
WR: Adams, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Aiyuk, Odell Beckham, Devonta Smith Julio,Shenault
TE: Travis Kelce, George Kittle

TEAM 3:10 MAN PPR (2 QUARTERBACK LEAGUE took over orphan 2016) Dynasty League
QB: Dak, Lamar, Tua, Winston, Bridgewater,
RB: Mccaffrey, Henry, Aaron Jones, Chubb, Mike Davis
WR: Aj Brown, Terry Mclaurin, Theilen, Godwin, Juedy, Sutton, Watkins, Davis, Crowder
TE: Waller, Engram, Geodtert
2021picks: 1.10,3.10

WideoutWizard
Rookie
Rookie

Re: What is Bell's Worth in Picks?

Postby WideoutWizard » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:31 am

AresGodOWar wrote:
WideoutWizard wrote:Bell is a huge risk in dynasty because of his injury history, but even more so for his substance abuse issues. If he gets caught smoking dope again his career is likely over with a one year suspension.

I'd be selling high on Bell to he best possible offer during the offseason.
He gets caught again it is a 4 game suspension the one this year didn't count on his strikes.. But everyone has the same injury risks every time the suit up on sunday
Four games or a full season, it's still a risk. If people think Bell is dedicated to the craft of football they are wrong.

I disagree with the injury comment. If a player has injured his knee in the past, he has a greater chance of it happening again.
Check out my Dynasty Blog at wideoutwizard.com