Going into MNF: Week 9

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Going into MNF: Week 9

Postby grooner » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:54 am

I know this is Joeday's topic, but he hasn't started it yet so I thought I would :D

Tiltshow: 4pt passing td/6pt rushing td -8.7 with R. Wilson vs. No one. Should win this one as long as Wilson can get one td!
Tilshow 2: Tiered PPR 0.5RB/1WR/1.5Te +28.04 with Graham vs. C. Michael. Should win this one also as 28 pts is a pretty big lead!

2-2 in my other leagues, need a redo where I don't start West/Booker over Gore/Ingram!

How about you guys?

Cabana
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Going into MNF: Week 9

Postby Cabana » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:40 am

For team in sig: +18,85 with Bobby Wagner vs LeSean McCoy (or Gillislee). I need a win or I will be probably out of contention despite having the team with most points for (by a good margin).
Ducks League
12-team non-PPR 28-roster 1QB, 2-3RB, 2-3WR, 1TE, 1DL. 1LB, 1DB, 1K http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3951353

DinoDynasty
All Pro
All Pro

Postby DinoDynasty » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:50 am

Team 1 in sig: -15 with Cmike vs no one.

Was very confident that I had this locked up, until 5 minutes left in SNF. He started Kapri Bibbs at flex, and got 16 points from that TD.
2017 Champ, 2018 Runner-up, 2019 Champ, 2020 Champ, 2021 Runner-up
12 Team PPR
Stairway to Evans
QB: Hurts, Kirk, Bridgewater, Jimmy G
RB: CMC, Pollard, Foreman,
Sanders, Hill
WR: Kupp, Evans, Ridley, Dell, Josh Palmer, Hodgins, Osborn, Parker, MVS
TE: Kelce, Musgrave, Otton, Gray, Woods
DEF: Chicago Ravens
2024 2nd, 3rd, 4th

12 Team .5 PPR
Fields of Dreams
QB - Fields, Cousins, Wilson
RB - Taylor, Swift, Mixon, Pollard, Singelary, McLaughlin
WR - Olave, Tyreek, Tank Dell, Higgins, Gabriel Davis, E Moore, Mingo, Douglas
TE - Ferguson, Gray, Otton
DEF - 49ers, Pats
Picks 2024 2x1st, 3, 4

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:59 am

wow I just realized you had started it too...my bad, I will delete mine and post my matchups on here. I have a cold so I went to bed before SNF ended so I was late to post lol.

Mastodons (NON PPR): +14.45 with Jimmy Graham vs. CJ Prosise (I should be ok, but I have had bad luck with this team so far)
mouse rat (PPR): -8.05 with LeSean McCoy vs. no players (If Shady gets his full set of snaps I should be fine, but who knows...Maclin killed me)
Butt Loose Tina 5 (PPR): -3.45 with Russell Wilson vs. Jimmy Graham, Tyler Lockett (If Kearse and Baldwin have good games I have a chance here)

Most everything is already decided this week. In my 19 leagues I am 7-9 so far this week with these three contested. Hoping for a 10-9 week but who knows.
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)
1996 | 2005 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2017 – πŸ†
1999 | 2000 | 2019 | 2020 – πŸ₯ˆ

14 team | 4 keepers | non ppr | est. 1996
QB –
RB – Christian McCaffrey | Josh Jacobs
WR – AJ Brown | CeeDee Lamb
TE –

ROCKY MOUNTAIN MASTODONS (0 – 0)
2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020 – πŸ†
2008 | 2012 | 2014 | 2019 – πŸ₯ˆ

12 team | 10 keepers | non ppr | est. 2001
QB – Joe Burrow
RB – Tony Pollard | Kenneth Walker III | Rhamondre Stevenson
WR – Justin Jefferson | Stefon Diggs | DK Metcalf | Tee Higgins | Jameson Williams
TE – Trey McBride

Overall 2024 Regular Season Record: 0 – 0

timmahawk
Starter
Starter

Postby timmahawk » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Non PPR - Down by 20 with my RW and Lockett left vs None. Feel confident, but so far this year, RW and Lockett have only combined for 20+ in 2 weeks...

BlackOmega
All Pro
All Pro

Postby BlackOmega » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Fist of Damocles (5-3): -7.12 points with Seattle def -vs- Marquis Goodwin {standard scoring} with the way my luck went in this game I figure at best a 20% chance of winning unless the Seattle D acts like their old selves rather than the mediocre version of 2016

Wings of Vengeance (6-2): +15.9 points with Doug Baldwin -vs- Mike Gillislee, Jimmy Graham & Tyrod Taylor {PPR w/big play and large yardage bonuses} unless Doug has a monster night, this will probably be over by halftime, expecting a loss here

Jolly Rogers (3-4-1): +2 points with Mike Gillislee -vs- Steven Hauschka {PPR league} this is a toss up, if Shady plays I probably lose, if Gillislee plays and the Seahawks don't kick a bunch of FG's I could win, this is likely the last hurrah for this team as a loss will make any shot at the playoffs a distant memory

Death From Above (6-2): +10.75 points with DeShawn Shead {DB}, Jerry Hughes {DL} & Preston Brown {LB} -vs- Steven Hauschka {PPR w/avergae IDP scoring} unless my defenders decide to take a nap, even a good night by Hauschka shouldn't keep me from winning

Aces & Eights (6-2): -3.76 points with Cliff Avril {DL} -vs- Jerry Hughes {DL} {PPR with balanced IDP scoring} doesn't get much more even than this, since I'm already trailing I give him the edge and figure on about a 40% chance of a win

Trondheim Fire Dragons (5-3): +15.39 points with DeShawn Shead {DB}, Cliff Avril & KJ Wright -vs- Mike Gillislee, Tyler Lockett, Corey Graham {DB} & a LB to be named! {PPR w/soso def scoring and lots of bonuses on off & def} even with the kind of messy scoring in the end he has the advantage of an extra player and 2 being on offense, probably no better than a 20% chance of a win here

I play in 24 leagues and in those that are final {or well out of reach} I'm sitting at 16-2. In the 6 contested games I'm thinking anything more than one more win would be quite the coup, either way it's shaping up to be not too bad of a week overall

BlackOmega
All Pro
All Pro

Postby BlackOmega » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:40 am

BlackOmega wrote:Fist of Damocles (5-3): -7.12 points with Seattle def -vs- Marquis Goodwin {standard scoring} with the way my luck went in this game I figure at best a 20% chance of winning unless the Seattle D acts like their old selves rather than the mediocre version of 2016 loss by 4.46 points, this was over fast as the Bills started scoring early and Goodwin started catching passes right off the bat

Wings of Vengeance (6-2): +15.9 points with Doug Baldwin -vs- Mike Gillislee, Jimmy Graham & Tyrod Taylor {PPR w/big play and large yardage bonuses} unless Doug has a monster night, this will probably be over by halftime, expecting a loss here loss by 41.9 points, he had me tied early in the second quarter and didn't look back from that, wound up getting routed

Jolly Rogers (3-4-1): +2 points with Mike Gillislee -vs- Steven Hauschka {PPR league} this is a toss up, if Shady plays I probably lose, if Gillislee plays and the Seahawks don't kick a bunch of FG's I could win, this is likely the last hurrah for this team as a loss will make any shot at the playoffs a distant memory won by 5 points, with Shady active this seemed lost by the late TD by Gillislee proved to be the difference

Death From Above (6-2): +10.75 points with DeShawn Shead {DB}, Jerry Hughes {DL} & Preston Brown {LB} -vs- Steven Hauschka {PPR w/avergae IDP scoring} unless my defenders decide to take a nap, even a good night by Hauschka shouldn't keep me from winning won by 32.75 points, once the D got rolling this one was locked up by halftime

Aces & Eights (6-2): -3.76 points with Cliff Avril {DL} -vs- Jerry Hughes {DL} {PPR with balanced IDP scoring} doesn't get much more even than this, since I'm already trailing I give him the edge and figure on about a 40% chance of a win loss by 5.25, once Hughes got his sack this one was over

Trondheim Fire Dragons (5-3): +15.39 points with DeShawn Shead {DB}, Cliff Avril & KJ Wright -vs- Mike Gillislee, Tyler Lockett, Corey Graham {DB} & a LB to be named! {PPR w/soso def scoring and lots of bonuses on off & def} even with the kind of messy scoring in the end he has the advantage of an extra player and 2 being on offense, probably no better than a 20% chance of a win here won by 23.91 points, he never added in the missing LB {and it probably wouldn't have mattered} and my guys stepped up so we'll take the win

I play in 24 leagues and in those that are final {or well out of reach} I'm sitting at 16-2. In the 6 contested games I'm thinking anything more than one more win would be quite the coup, either way it's shaping up to be not too bad of a week overall
Actually wound up winning half of the contested contests and finished 19-5 for the week which leaves me at 151-64-1 for the season with all teams save for Jolly Rogers holding a winning record {and the Jolly Rogers actually now hold the #5 seed in their playoff rank if the season ended today}

general mills
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby general mills » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:10 am

BlackOmega wrote:
Trondheim Fire Dragons (5-3): +15.39 points with DeShawn Shead {DB}, Cliff Avril & KJ Wright -vs- Mike Gillislee, Tyler Lockett, Corey Graham {DB} & a LB to be named! {PPR w/soso def scoring and lots of bonuses on off & def} even with the kind of messy scoring in the end he has the advantage of an extra player and 2 being on offense, probably no better than a 20% chance of a win here won by 23.91 points, he never added in the missing LB {and it probably wouldn't have mattered} and my guys stepped up so we'll take the win
I believe this was against me. My bench is either on bye or injured and really didn't want to drop a player for a one week rental. With the way this league was looking before the weekend I wasn't taking it too serious. Glad to see we got some new owners.

grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby grooner » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:50 am

grooner wrote:I know this is Joeday's topic, but he hasn't started it yet so I thought I would :D

Tiltshow: 4pt passing td/6pt rushing td -8.7 with R. Wilson vs. No one. Should win this one as long as Wilson can get one td!
Tilshow 2: Tiered PPR 0.5RB/1WR/1.5Te +28.04 with Graham vs. C. Michael. Should win this one also as 28 pts is a pretty big lead!

2-2 in my other leagues, need a redo where I don't start West/Booker over Gore/Ingram!

How about you guys?
Won both pretty easily, 4-2 on the week, I'll take it.

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:45 am

joeday wrote:wow I just realized you had started it too...my bad, I will delete mine and post my matchups on here. I have a cold so I went to bed before SNF ended so I was late to post lol.

Mastodons (NON PPR): +14.45 with Jimmy Graham vs. CJ Prosise (I should be ok, but I have had bad luck with this team so far) Graham was a beast
mouse rat (PPR): -8.05 with LeSean McCoy vs. no players (If Shady gets his full set of snaps I should be fine, but who knows...Maclin killed me) Pleased with pulling this one out
Butt Loose Tina 5 (PPR): -3.45 with Russell Wilson vs. Jimmy Graham, Tyler Lockett (If Kearse and Baldwin have good games I have a chance here) lost this one by 9, but because of grahams 30 point game I actually won another league that I thought was out of reach because i was down 27 with only Graham left lol

Most everything is already decided this week. In my 19 leagues I am 7-9 so far this week with these three contested. Hoping for a 10-9 week but who knows.
Ended up going 10-9...it felt like it was gonna be waaaaay worse this week!
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)
1996 | 2005 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2017 – πŸ†
1999 | 2000 | 2019 | 2020 – πŸ₯ˆ

14 team | 4 keepers | non ppr | est. 1996
QB –
RB – Christian McCaffrey | Josh Jacobs
WR – AJ Brown | CeeDee Lamb
TE –

ROCKY MOUNTAIN MASTODONS (0 – 0)
2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020 – πŸ†
2008 | 2012 | 2014 | 2019 – πŸ₯ˆ

12 team | 10 keepers | non ppr | est. 2001
QB – Joe Burrow
RB – Tony Pollard | Kenneth Walker III | Rhamondre Stevenson
WR – Justin Jefferson | Stefon Diggs | DK Metcalf | Tee Higgins | Jameson Williams
TE – Trey McBride

Overall 2024 Regular Season Record: 0 – 0