Amari Cooper and Mike Evans

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Amari Cooper and Mike Evans

Postby BuckeyeNation » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:58 am

JoshGordonsDealer wrote:I feel like you can usually tell the difference between a great player producing as they should and an average player having a career year. Cooper and Evans have it all: young, growing QBs, draft pedigree, combine stats, college production... They'll now both have multiple 1000+ seasons. That's not a fluke.

I don't think Allen Robinson will ever be a top 3 dynasty asset like I believe Cooper and Evans will be (or are?) but I think it's pretty clear that he didn't "luck" into last year's production. Add onto that that he's visibly frustrated on the sideline... he knows he's better than this.

This pretty much sums up how I feel as well, and I've always been a big ARob fan. I wholeheartedly thought regression was in store for ARob, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

As for Cooper/Evans going forward, I'm pretty sure they'll be 1/2 in my dynasty WR rankings at the end of the season. Admittedly, I haven't been a big Evans fan in the past, and I'm late to the party on him. OBJ will slot in as my WR3, and I'm keeping him out of the top 2 because to me he appears to be a bit of head case. I wouldn't argue with anyone that keeps OBJ at 1 though.

Rounding out my top 5 are Brown/Julio. Usually I start to lower veteran WRs in my rankings some when they get to 28yo just because I know the window for a max return on them has closed and they become players that are worth more on your roster than what you can trade them for. I like to cash out on elite payers while they carry max value, but Julio/Brown are so dominant that I'll probably end up riding them into the ground until they no longer produce WR1 numbers.
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U
Cam/Smith/Trubisky
Zeke/CJA/Montgomery/Ware/Charles/Booker/Burk/Smallwood/Cohen
Brown/Hilton/Diggs/Marvin/Pryor/Parker/Maclin/Meredith/JJNelson
Reed/Doyle/Miller/Gathers

-TEAM 4- Year 3
Wilson/Mariota
Ajayi/Howard/Hyde/Riddick/Vereen/Burk/Clement
OBJ/ARob/MThomas/Landry/Adams/Crowder/MJones/White/Lee/Samuel
Olsen/Rudolph/Swoope/Barnidge

ajmyk
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ajmyk » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:04 am

AJ Green is being criminally undervalued for 2 seasons now, going by the end if the 1st round or even in 2nd.

He's having a more consistent year than Julio abd AB but no one care, Julio is a top stud, AJG isn't. Because.
1. 14-teamer, .5 PPR, 2 Flex, 16 keepers
QB :Palmer, Bridgewater, RG3
RB : Gurley, Hyde, Yeldon, McKinnon
WR: Dez, Jeffery, Evans, Watkins, Marshall, Diggs, Sharpe
TE : Eifert, ASJ,
IDP : Mosley, Olegtree, Collins &Stuff

2. 12-teamer, standard, 6 PTD, full dynasty
QB: Rodgers, Bortles, Petty
RB : McCoy, Forsett, Spiller, Lewis, KRob, Ridley, Haynes
WR : Julio, AJ Green, Tate, Latimer, Lee
TE : Gronk , Hill, Chandler

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:17 am

ajmyk wrote:AJ Green is being criminally undervalued for 2 seasons now, going by the end if the 1st round or even in 2nd.

He's having a more consistent year than Julio abd AB but no one care, Julio is a top stud, AJG isn't. Because.
Totally agree, too bad the an owner in my league has 2 saints already and loves himself some aj. Otherwise I'd be going cooks a first and a second so fast
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06