I call BS on Chester Taylor

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Orca
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

I call BS on Chester Taylor

Postby Orca » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Chester Taylor-RB-Bears Apr. 30 - 7:14 pm et

Chester Taylor acknowledged Friday that Matt Forte remains the Bears' starting tailback, and says he's OK with being a backup.
"It is fine," Taylor said. "I believe we're going to share the load. "As long as we do whatever we can to help our team win, that's all that matters. ... I'm trying to get a ring. That's what's most important to me right now."

~rotoworld

I call BS. If Taylor was interested in a ring, he never would have left Minnesota.

hippolytel
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby hippolytel » Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 am

I thought the same thing when I saw that. Minn was a fumble away from the SuperBowl last year and he goes to the Bears who didn't even make the playoffs. Thats crazy.

meineymoe
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby meineymoe » Mon May 03, 2010 8:40 am

hippolytel wrote:I thought the same thing when I saw that. Minn was a fumble away from the SuperBowl last year and he goes to the Bears who didn't even make the playoffs. Thats crazy.
It's the NFC North, anything can happen - many pundits picked the Bears as a playoff team last season - it may be this season after a year in the system that Cutler starts living up to his promise of leading this team to title contention.

-oo-

Orca
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Orca » Mon May 03, 2010 9:29 am

meineymoe wrote:
hippolytel wrote:I thought the same thing when I saw that. Minn was a fumble away from the SuperBowl last year and he goes to the Bears who didn't even make the playoffs. Thats crazy.
It's the NFC North, anything can happen - many pundits picked the Bears as a playoff team last season - it may be this season after a year in the system that Cutler starts living up to his promise of leading this team to title contention.

-oo-
yeah, anything can happen. But no betting man is going to put money on Chicago over Minnesota this year. So to say you left in pursuit of a ring...........uh bs

kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Mon May 03, 2010 9:38 am

Orca wrote:
meineymoe wrote:

-oo-
yeah, anything can happen. But no betting man is going to put money on Chicago over Minnesota this year. So to say you left in pursuit of a ring...........uh bs
If Favre doesn't return, I don't think we have too much of an advantage over the Bears or Packers.

Maybe Chester kicked Favre in the ankle on his way out. :lol:
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings

SpaderDude
Captain
Captain

Postby SpaderDude » Thu May 06, 2010 5:28 pm

^^^^^

:lol:
Team1

10 Team Dynasty, Roster-30, (must contain 2K & 2Def.) Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

Stafford, Eli, Rivers
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Stewart, Mark Ingram, J. Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Tolbert
Calvin, AJG, Julio, Antonio Brown, Gordon, Da'Rick, Streater
Tony G, Finley, Housler, L. Green, Gresham

5, 2014 First Rounders

Team2

12 team, 30-man rosters, 1ppr. Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D

Brees, Big Ben
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Ingram, Stewart, C. Michael, Franklin, D. Brown, Helu, B. Rainey, CJ Anderson, Tolbert
Calvin, Nicks, Gordon, Stills, Toon, M. Wilson, Drew Davis, Da'Rick
Gronk, Daniels, G. Graham, Celek