Paid Internship Available ***FILLED***

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Sorcerer54
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Paid Internship Available ***FILLED***

Postby Sorcerer54 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:43 pm

The Prognostication Football League, in existence since 1990, has an owner internship available for the right person.
The league will pay the intern's $70 franchise fee for 2016. This opportunity is perfect for those with Pro Football Pick'em and Fantasy Football experience. The PFL is a hybrid of those two games.

Starting Lineup: Coach, QB, RB, WR, TE, PK, DT/ST, Flex1(RB,WR,TE), Flex2(RB,WR)

This is a year-round, 24-team, dual player pool Keeper League that features intense roster management, PP3R and a Weekly Prize for the high score of the week. The intern will keep whatever they win with no strings attached other than the season must be completed in order to collect any winnings. You won't get rich, but you could easily win a few hundred dollars and a championship coffee mug if you are good enough.

The complexity of the game tends to mitigate most of the luck factor. Therefore, the successful intern will need to put in the time to learn the nuances of the game or they will quickly become cannon fodder for the shrewd players that infest the league. I stress that this game is not for everybody. However, those that like the format are quite dedicated. As commissioner I do everything I can to make your fantasy football experience with us the best possible. 
If you can play outside of your comfort zone and believe you might be a candidate, here is our website:

http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/29440#0

Please address any questions to Mark: pflcommish@charter.net
PM me or inquire on this forum topic.