Boldin is available for trade.

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Boldin is available for trade.

Postby Risky bidness » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Cardinals GM Rod Graves confirmed that he is receptive to trade offers for Anquan Boldin.
Graves' comments seemed to indicate that there's nothing in the works right now, but Boldin is a prime candidate to be moved in a draft-weekend trade. The Ravens and Dolphins are expected to show interest, and there are sure to be a couple of surprise teams intrigued by Boldin as well. Feb. 27 - 12:44 pm et

looks liKe boldin is going to be playing elsewhere next year. Let the talk of doucet and breastons rise in stock start espcially if boldin is dealt during the draft.
Last edited by Risky bidness on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

This is the perfect time to trade him. The Cardinals will get something in return for this guy who can walk away for nothing after the 2010 season... if i'm not mistaken.

There should be a lot of suitors for him!

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

bobbytheo3
Starter
Starter

Postby bobbytheo3 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:33 pm

I'd think a 2nd or 3rd round pick should do it. Could be a win-win for the Cards and for whoever gets him.

Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:57 pm

I would love to see the lions trade a 3rd for boldin as a stafford owner!!!

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:46 pm

hot nikkels wrote:I would love to see the lions trade a 3rd for boldin as a stafford owner!!!
I see Miami as a nice place for Boldin. They need a BIG wr to help out the upstart Henne develop into a Pro-Bowl Caliber player. :D Oh yeah, by the way.... I am a Henne owner. :wink:

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Moving Boldin now makes perfect sense since Breaston and Doucet are ready to step up.

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Most of what I had been hearing for a while was interest in the part of the Ravens.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 pm

skip wrote:Most of what I had been hearing for a while was interest in the part of the Ravens.
Same here, Boldin would be a great addition to their WR corp.

Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Steelersfan wrote:
skip wrote:Most of what I had been hearing for a while was interest in the part of the Ravens.
Same here, Boldin would be a great addition to their WR corp.
the ravens is the team I've heard about as well. With an uncapped year seemingly a done deal I bet there could be a few teams that come out of the wood work to make an offer since free agency will be whack.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:00 pm

According to Armando Salguero on Twitter, he doesn't expect the Dolphins to give up a second or even third-round pick for Anquan Boldin.

Our View: The Dolphins have high picks in those rounds, so the best offer they are expected to make is for a fourth-round pick. Don't expect the Cardinals to feel flattered if that lands on the table, and if the Dolphins really want him they'll have to pony up.
Fanball

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 pm

I have nothing else but a hunch that it will the Baltimore Ravens that end up with him.

young hc with young qb and young wr...why not get the other piece they may feel they need which is legit WR..

MonkeyOne
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MonkeyOne » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 am

Michael Lombardi reported on NFL Network that the Cardinals "only want a third-round pick" for Boldin. That's not too high a price for a starting wide receiver.

But, Lombardi said, the big sticking point is whether a team acquiring Boldin will be willing and able to fork over the money necessary to make Boldin happy. In other words, Boldin won't just cost a third-round pick. He'll cost a third-round pick plus a big new contract.
From here.

Surely Boldin for a third is a great deal for a lot of teams?

MrUbuto
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MrUbuto » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm

I would love to see the Matt ryan get a legit number 1 target. I;m not a big roddy white believer
QB - DWatson(HOU)Minshew(JAX)Darnold(NYJ)
RB -NChubb(CLE)DHenry(TEN)JTaylor(IND)Gurley(ATL)
WR -DHopkins(ARI)ACooper(DAL)CGodwin(TB)OBJ(CLE)
TE - HHenry(SD)DGoeddart(PHI)
K - Zurlien(LAR)Crosby(GB)
Def - ARI DAL
[rookie] Haskins(WAS)DSwift(DET)Jefferson(MIN)MHardman(KC)
7th pick in 2021

Rosters must always be 3qbs 4wrs 4rbs 2tes 2kickers 2dst and protected players don't take up a roster spot, but are only for rookie/2nd-year players that were drafted

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:53 pm

MrUbuto wrote:I would love to see the Matt ryan get a legit number 1 target. I;m not a big roddy white believer
Roddy White has been as consistently solid for 3 consecutive years, and he has put up records for his franchise. How would you not consider him a legit #1???

Warhawks
Starter
Starter

Postby Warhawks » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:21 pm

I think you will see several teams try for Boldin. A 3rd round pick for him is a steal. He is a proven WR, he is tough and played the entire season last year. You know what you are getting in Boldin. Most likely 3 of the top 5 WRs in this years draft will never break the top 15 possibly top 20.