eifert vs lad green

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
blacklab1010
Captain
Captain

eifert vs lad green

Postby blacklab1010 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:31 am

obviously eifert is worth more but do you think giving maclin with green is a good idea for eifert. my team in sig
Superflex 10 Team PPR 30 man roster-- Must start 14 Players: 1QB+1Superflex/3RBs/4WRs/2TE/Flex/D/K

QBs - Josh Allen, Kirk Cousins, Easton Stick, Tommy Devito, Case Keenum
RBs - Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry/Tayjae Spears, Austin Ekeler/ Isaiah Spiller, Josh Kelly, Alvin Kamara/Kendre Miller, Rico Dowdle, Ty Johnson, Latavius Murray, Zack Moss, Tyler Goodson, Trey Sermon, Dernest Johnson
WRs -Rashee Rice.Gabriel Davis, Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin, Noah Brown, Adam Theilen, Russel Gage, Xavier Gipson,
TEs - Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, Dalton Schultz, Tanner Hudson, Allen Davis

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: eifert vs lad green

Postby Ryantacular » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:46 am

Should probably take this topic to the "Team Advice" forum

With your WR depth, I think you should make the trade though.

Krang
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Krang » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:55 am

I like Eifert a lot, and happen to not like Green very much, but I think adding Maclin is too much to pay for Eifert. The dude went nuts last year, but his 13 TDs were a HUGE reason for that, and those are the most difficult part of his stats to replicate. Obviously you can't just ignore them, because it happened, but aside from the insane TD numbers Eifert didn't really have that impressive of a year honestly. I like Eifert better, but I wouldn't be at all shocked to see him and Green with similar stats next year, so I'd much rather just keep Green unless I could add a lesser piece than Maclin to get the deal done.

Novacane
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Novacane » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Maclin > Eifert. Pass.