Heisman Snubs

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.

Who got snubbed the worst this year by being left out of the Heisman finalists?

Case Keenum, QB, Houston
6%
Dion Lewis, RB, Pitt
No votes
Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State
6%
C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
88%

Total votes: 17

stevea
All Pro
All Pro

Heisman Snubs

Postby stevea » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 am

Which player got snubbed the worst this year by being left out of the group of Heisman finalists?

moneyballer
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby moneyballer » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:48 am

CJ Spiller should have been a finalist in my opinion. He was a dangerous weapon for Clemson in many facets of the game. He scored a touchdown in every single game this year and carried the team on his back.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 am

moneyballer wrote:CJ Spiller should have been a finalist in my opinion. He was a dangerous weapon for Clemson in many facets of the game. He scored a touchdown in every single game this year and carried the team on his back.
x2...well put Scott.

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby blacksheep » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Spiller.

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:16 pm

moneyballer wrote:CJ Spiller should have been a finalist in my opinion. He was a dangerous weapon for Clemson in many facets of the game. He scored a touchdown in every single game this year and carried the team on his back.
even better for cj's nfl future. whos the last Heisman to do anything worth while?

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I voted Spiller, but don't really see this as a "Snub", I mean if Suh or Gerhart had been left out I think more people would complain about them being "Snubbed", and you can't leave out Tebow, McCoy or Ingram here, so Spiller probably finishes 6th in the balloting.
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:27 pm

thewhyterabbit wrote:
even better for cj's nfl future. whos the last Heisman to do anything worth while?
Charles Woodson comes to mind. Same reason Suh should be the 2nd defensive player in my lifetime to win the award.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Spiller.