** Rare Openings for 2k16: Must be a Dynasty Nut and NFL jun

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
RLFL
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

** Rare Openings for 2k16: Must be a Dynasty Nut and NFL jun

Postby RLFL » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:51 pm

X-treme Fantasy Football (“XFF”) League, a 32 team league designed to mimic the NFL is looking for new ownership for several teams. Launch in 2014, as a league for die-hard fantasy players, the league has transformed into a close knit thriving community. We are seeking 5 highly skilled owners to take over one of our 5 competitive teams in our league’s AFC Conference.

Baltimore Ravens – 11 – 5 (play-off roster)
http://football14.my...777&O=07&F=0019

Cincinnati Bengals – 10-6 (play-off roster)
http://football14.my...777&O=07&F=0017

New York Jets – 8-8 (Super Bowl Champion in 2014)
http://football14.my...777&O=07&F=0023

Kansas City Chiefs – 6-10 (young roster)
http://football14.my...777&O=07&F=0027

Jacksonville Jaguars – 7-9 (young roster)
http://football14.my...777&O=07&F=0030

The league is ready to move into its dynamic off-season that consists of deciding what to do with hold out players, determining how to handle players with expiring contracts (franchise and transition tags), and fully vetting the rookie class in preparation for our upcoming 2016 rookie draft. This is the most realistic league in the fantasy industry as the league creates events around each major activity during the season and off-season. For instance, the league rookie draft process mimics the NFL draft process. The rookie draft is held on the radio, which each team submitting their picks to the league commissioner, and the commissioner reads off the picks. The hosts and analyst team perform analysis of the draft selection. Moreover, the rookie draft is an all-day event full with radio and video shows to mimic the NFL.

Equally, the league uses its own network website http://www.x-tremefantasysports.com to cover the league, similar to NFL.com and NFL Network. Any types of league activities such as trades, holdout player announcements, franchise and transition tags announcements, unrestricted free agency and player movement tracking, and so much more is delivered via the league network site. Also, the league hosts annual awards honor show dedicated to recognizing the top owners and events of the season. All of these aspects are what separates this league from others and makes this the best league in the industry for mimicking NFL operations.

This league requires owners with a deep passion and knowledge of dynasty fantasy football, including IDP. If you are up to the challenge of handling the off-season work along with the media network and participation, this is the league for you. Our goal is to fill these 5 teams by the end of the week so that the off-season activities can move forward. The fee for the league is $150.00 with many different was to earn money. Please take a look at our official post on the league http://www.x-tremefa...eams-info-2k16/ and let me know if you have any questions?

Kind Regards,

XFF League Commissioner

lawilt
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: ** Rare Openings for 2k16: Must be a Dynasty Nut and NFL

Postby lawilt » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 pm

sent you a pm

EXFFmember
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby EXFFmember » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:13 pm

I was a member of this league for two years and would like to offer to alternate perspective of how this league is run. You know there has to be a reason for there being 5 "rare" openings right? Isn't that strange, 5 vacancies in such a great league, hmph... Let's take a closer look.

Ps. There are CURRENTLY 5 vacancies. How many were there total you ask? The number was somewhere closer to 12, so that is 12/32 owners that decided this league was not worth it. The number is actually much higher but Wayne does not offer refunds for pre-payments to quitters, so many of the GMs that stuck around will be leaving after the 2016 season, fun fact..

In the 2 years I was a member, the commissioner, Wayne, changed rules arbitrarily midseason so you could never truly plan for the future (which is what dynasty is all about). He would redirect payouts that were designated for one thing and hand them out for another. The bylaws were rarely adhered to. He would also persistently threaten owners with eviction and booted several owners out who didn't meet league expectations. This sort of behavior is not conducive to a heathy league. You can not maintain a healthy/happy environment focused on fun with constant turnover and threats. If you didn't agree with Wayne's decisions, he would publicly verbally assault you in chat and on his radio shows. Oh and that's another thing, you don't have a vote on changes. If it got to the point where you decided to not come back the following year, he would keep any money you paid into the league for the future league fees and consider you a "quitter".

In conclusion, you would need to have your head examined if you thought joining this league would result in any sort of fun, fairness, community, and whatever other bull Wayne is selling. I would strongly advise you to seek out another option. Good luck, there are lots of competent commissioners out there, but Wayne is not one of them.

EXFFmember
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby EXFFmember » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Another Ex FF member wrote... "Due to the entirety of circumstances culminating from the first week of February to the insane last few days, I have decided to leave XFF.

It is not a league thing, it is a Wayne thing, plain and simple. I would like to say that it was the business side and not the personal side of the man, but I can not say that. His lack of humility, his lack of an acute sense of propriety, and his candor when called to question were far below that of which I choose to associate with in the concerns of sports betting commissioners. Very hard to say that as I enjoyed him when he was relaxed and natural on his show, I much enjoyed his commentaries on teams, his commentary on the NFL and his deep knowledge of players. I was always a bit amazed at his ability to know player names and stats in unprepared tangents. Great stuff.

Stepping down as Commissioner however, is too little, too late and again shows a lack of awareness in a position that requires utmost awareness to manage and operate a 32 person league filled with men who want to compete. Losing some of the best managers I have ever personally worked with in FF is ridiculous when discussion and compromise would have saved all of them. Instead denigrating them with name calling, wow. Josh, Luke, Brad, Matt to name a few, wowX2. My own communications with many other managers highlights their concerns are the same but many are stuck by having paid in already for year's to come, so 11 out this year, 5 to 10 more next year, meanwhile any mention of stability to Wayne resulted in radio rants about how many people he has lined up to replace us.

Arbitrarily enacting his own rules moments before huge league activities, creating rules and penalties never before seen based on his own demigod rules were all too much to deal with. Censoring content, micromanaging when content is delivered from producers, inability to understand our actual ability to draw in sponsorship or revenue, the list goes on.

Behind the scenes email and communications, lack of upfront and open communication on the forums, using the often broken and worthless chat as a league source of pertinent info, the list goes on when it comes to procedural ineptitude. The penalization of teams for not enough participation when those teams participated more than his own team, also head shakingly bad.

Good luck, god bless or if you prefer karma on. I would buy the man a drink but I wouldn't trust him as my bookie. Thus, aloha.

DJordan, good luck to you, you are a standout. "

lawilt
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lawilt » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:17 pm

almost thought about joining....thanks for posting that. no one ever wants to join a league run by a d bag

RLFL
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby RLFL » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 am

Please stop with the personal attacks. Your grudge against the commissioner of league should be between you and him, and not the entire league body.

Adam2991
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Adam2991 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:43 pm

This league makes fantasy football a reality. Nightly content whether it is someone doing a live radio show via blogtalk or a google hangout video session. Also many article writers in our league that get their work posted to our own website. Tired of those "other" boring leagues where nobody interacts? Seriously check this league out! Over $4,500 in this year's payouts. All new owners that have joined in the last 2 weeks are already raving about this league on the active chat board. A league front office has been implemented this year so it is now a group of 5 guys conversing to make improvements. An 86 page bylaws has been put in place so there are no rule discrepancies. Entry fee is $150 so do yourself a favor and check it out because every person in this league thoroughly enjoys it! If not you're missing out.

Adam2991
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Adam2991 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Take what Luke "exffmember" says with a grain of salt. He is butt hurt because he had paid in $300 for the next 2 years entry fees in order to trade away his draft picks. He wound up trying to make a run for the title but failed to make the post season even though he traded away every draft pick he owned for the next 2 years (that's how competitive thos league is). So he quit the league then was pissed he couldn't get his $ back. It was in the rules and he knew this before doing it. Just do your research for yourself on the league rather than taking my word or anyone elses is all I ask. If this isn't Luke grow some hair on your peaches and tell us who you are. Many of these owners are in 10+ leagues and ever single one say this is the best league they have ever been apart of. You will not find a better more competitive league in any sport

lawilt
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lawilt » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:35 pm

what team are you in the league?

KJ25
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby KJ25 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:43 pm

I just recently joined this league as the LA Rams, and this past year I joined a 32 team style league and the activity that comes from having so many owners was awesome. So I reached out to those league owners and they turned me onto this league, and saw that they took the idea to another level with a lot of interaction through radio shows and website articles. It got me interested then I read through the bylaws and I was hooked. Knew I had to give it a shot.

I knew nothing of past discrepancies, and honestly didn't care ... each year your going to have disagreements over something that took place. Comes with the territory of having so many owners. But the payout benefit is hard to match, especially if you have a creative mind and your team is having an off year, still have a chance of making money. Can't ask for anything better than that.

From what I have seen since joining is anxiousness and tons of activity. Hope to have the few teams left open filled soon, so the anxiety can go away and the trading can commence.

Any questions, feel free to ask or come by the site and ask the commissioner yourself. Hope to see you all over there for a great 2016

EXFFmember
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby EXFFmember » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:21 pm

The reason why Luke ...and close to half the league left, is due to the fact that the rules change midseason. You can't plan for what will happen next. It's cute that there are new owners defending this league without having a clue about what they signed up for. It's too late for you to leave bud, Wayne already has your cash.

heyfeefellskee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby heyfeefellskee » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:02 am

Adam2991 wrote:Take what Luke "exffmember" says with a grain of salt. He is butt hurt because he had paid in $300 for the next 2 years entry fees in order to trade away his draft picks. He wound up trying to make a run for the title but failed to make the post season even though he traded away every draft pick he owned for the next 2 years (that's how competitive thos league is). So he quit the league then was pissed he couldn't get his $ back. It was in the rules and he knew this before doing it. Just do your research for yourself on the league rather than taking my word or anyone elses is all I ask. If this isn't Luke grow some hair on your peaches and tell us who you are. Many of these owners are in 10+ leagues and ever single one say this is the best league they have ever been apart of. You will not find a better more competitive league in any sport

So why did the other 4 teams up and leave?

My experience is where there's smoke, there's fire, and I there are major red flags whenever 5 competitive teams are orphaned.

Lenny16
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Lenny16 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:48 am

zfifelski wrote:

So why did the other 4 teams up and leave?

My experience is where there's smoke, there's fire, and I there are major red flags whenever 5 competitive teams are orphaned.
My thinking as well. This league idea is pretty cool. Is there anyone that can comment to it, that didn't join DLF after the OP?

Adam2991
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Adam2991 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:43 pm

There were 4 owners that were booted for not participating not setting lineups just went MIA and that is unacceptable. Several owners were a group of friends and all left. I have been part of many leagues and if you don't atleast get info on this league you're missing out. The "rule changes" that Luke is referring to is this. In October the Commisioner got fed up with lack of participation apart from a handful of owners. He started tracking monthly participation and penalizing teams and the lazy owners who didn't want to participate or even set a lineup decided to jet. So we weeded out the bad owners and currently have a solid core of 27 owners who understand what we are trying to build with the XFF. When joining each owner is asked to pick a field of participation whether it's hosting a radio show writing an article or calling into a radio show even counts. Owners are asked to do their area of participation once a month for 9 months. Each owner has 2 monthly passes they can use throughout the year so really you only have to participate 7 times a year. But that proved too much for many owners last year. So there you have it it wasn't even a "rule change" that everyone was pissed about it was the fact that they actually had to set a lineup and participate. All this being said we are looking for 5 owners but have a few interested so get more info from commish asap!

Adam2991
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Adam2991 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Luke aka exffmember keeps referring to commissioner keeping his $. That is because he had to prepay for future seasons in order to trade those draft picks. Which is only fair considering he traded away the next 2 years draft picks 14 total picks. Why would he get a refund for crippling a franchise for the coming years. This $ is actually going to give new owners a break on the 2016 entry fee. The entry fee for the final 5 owners will be $125 and the rest of the unused $ leftover by other owners will go towards paying owners for monthly participation.