NFL Pre-Season Fantasy Football

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
klyepod
Role Player
Role Player

NFL Pre-Season Fantasy Football

Postby klyepod » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:04 pm

We all know the off-season is painfully long. My latest idea was to have pre-season fantasy matches in my league. The games would be best-ball so that owners not wanting to login yet wouldn't have to. It would be an interesting way of seeing which teams may be young and upcoming and I feel that league mates would highly enjoy following along.

However I think if I want to do it I will have to do it manually as I can't find fantasy sites that do best-ball let alone pre-season fantasy...

yitzchaks
Starter
Starter

Re: NFL Pre-Season Fantasy Football

Postby yitzchaks » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Its hard because most established players only play 1 quarter in the first 2 games, they usually sit out the entire 4th game, but i guess any fantasy is fun.
12 Team, 20 Keepers, .5 PPR (year 15) rebuild year 1
START: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, FLEX (WR/RB/TE), DEF

SIG 1
QB: J. Brisett,S. Ehlinger
RB: C. Edmonds, S. Michel, T. Sermon, C. Huntley, j. McKinnon, N. Hines, K. Ingram, R. Blackshear,
WR: AJ. Brown, J. Williams, T. Mclaurin, M. Gallup, D. Mooney, M. Hardman
TE: I. Smith, D. Njoku, I. Likely, C. Otton
DEF: IND

12 team, 20 Keepers, .5 PPR (year 1)
START: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, FLEX (WR/RB/TE), K, DEF

QB: M. Stafford, G. Smith, C. Wentz
RB: D. Swift, CMC, S. Barkley, J. Williams (det), D. Harris, C. Huntley, S. Michel, J. Kelley
WR:D. Johnson, J. Waddle M. Williams, H. Renfrow, DVP
TE: D. Schultz, G. Everett, R. Tonyan
K: Y. Koo
DEF: BUF GB

the_future
All Pro
All Pro

Postby the_future » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 pm

I applaud the attempt but I don't think this is something that 10-12 owners would be interested in. It would be rather tedious for the commish as well.

But if running this preseason fantasy league is something you would enjoy and you dont mind manually doing all thr work, then I say go for it.

Tsunami
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Tsunami » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:30 pm

I would be interested, if it were free. But I don't know any sites that would score it automatically. Find one and I'll play.

bonscott
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bonscott » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Your biggest problem is that there are no sites that actually offer fantasy stats in the pre-season. I guess you could go old school and track it by hand (pen and paper days baby with the USA Today!)

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Postby IBall2 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:33 am

I like the idea of preseason FF but nobody seems to keep track of the stats... :(