End of bench stashes/sleepers both rookies, up and comers and vets

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: End of bench stashes/sleepers both rookies, up and comers and vets

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:52 am

Pullo Vision wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:34 pm Antonio Williams, Washington RB, is getting picked up in my deep RB heavy leagues.
Antonio is the backup to the oft injured Barkley. Breida I'm not even factoring in, we've seen that story.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:52 am

jordanzs wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:47 pm I just finished up a 30 round best ball dynasty startup. No kickers or DSTs. Our draft went deeeeep. After most of the above-mentioned players were long gone, my on-the-fly research gave me a few more sleepers for rounds 29 & 30:

Tim Jones, WR Jacksonville: His preseason play looked good enough to push Treadwell & Shenault off the team. For now he is stuck behind Kirk, Marvin Jones, and Zay Jones. But how do you feel about that trio?

Antonio Williams, RB Giants: He also looked good during preseason. Will he leapfrog Breida to be the backup for Saquon? Surprisingly, through 29 rounds of drafting, Saquon was the only Giants RB that was drafted in our league. Every other NFL team had multiple RBs drafted. At the end of my bench, I'll take a chance on this one.
Treadwell - now on NE PS
Shenault - Traded to CAR

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:49 pm

Space Cowboy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:52 am
jordanzs wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:47 pm I just finished up a 30 round best ball dynasty startup. No kickers or DSTs. Our draft went deeeeep. After most of the above-mentioned players were long gone, my on-the-fly research gave me a few more sleepers for rounds 29 & 30:

Tim Jones, WR Jacksonville: His preseason play looked good enough to push Treadwell & Shenault off the team. For now he is stuck behind Kirk, Marvin Jones, and Zay Jones. But how do you feel about that trio?

Antonio Williams, RB Giants: He also looked good during preseason. Will he leapfrog Breida to be the backup for Saquon? Surprisingly, through 29 rounds of drafting, Saquon was the only Giants RB that was drafted in our league. Every other NFL team had multiple RBs drafted. At the end of my bench, I'll take a chance on this one.
Treadwell - now on NE PS
Shenault - Traded to CAR
yup yup. Jacksonville must've seen something with Tim Jones to ship off Treadwell & Shenault, right? Probably nothing will come of him, but if I have the bench space, I'm happy to stash.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:57 pm

jordanzs wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:49 pm
Space Cowboy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:52 am

Treadwell - now on NE PS
Shenault - Traded to CAR
yup yup. Jacksonville must've seen something with Tim Jones to ship off Treadwell & Shenault, right? Probably nothing will come of him, but if I have the bench space, I'm happy to stash.
Good mention, can't imagine Marvin doesn't have a team contractual out at years end and Zay Jones is Zay Jones.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:55 pm

Bernhardt has been getting picked up across multiple leagues. I know there's a bucket of opportunity there, but I'm still puzzled by this.
jordanzs wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:49 pmJacksonville must've seen something with Tim Jones to ship off Treadwell & Shenault, right? Probably nothing will come of him, but if I have the bench space, I'm happy to stash.
That eerily reminds me of Fournette/JRob.

And since I confused another person- I meant Jonathan Williams, RB with the Commanders.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def