Elijah Moore is Arguably the Most Reliable WR in the 2021 Draft

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Re: Elijah Moore is Arguably the Most Reliable WR in the 2021 Draft

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:38 am

The more I watch, the more I regret trading my two shares away. But both (with picks) got me Bijan so...
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:40 am

wickerkat1212 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:38 am The more I watch, the more I regret trading my two shares away. But both (with picks) got me Bijan so...
2 things you enjoy talking about nonstop:

Bears
That you traded for Bijan

“Your need to diversify your bonds…”

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:28 am

Lumps wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:40 am
wickerkat1212 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:38 am The more I watch, the more I regret trading my two shares away. But both (with picks) got me Bijan so...

Bears

Well, Bijan is a big player and at the time I had no issue moving Moore as part of the package, now I see how well he's doing and think, man, maybe I should have kept him. So, noted...I'm not allowed to talk about the Bears or Bijan again. If you look at my posts, I do talk about a lot of other things/players. Jeezus.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:29 am

Lumps wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:40 am

Bears

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:32 am

lol
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:38 am

Suiken wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:37 am
Lumps wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:45 pm There are some just very bizarre takes going on in this thread. I really don’t know what is going on to garner so much attention from those against him at the current date.
My thoughts exactly. Its actually somewhat entertaining to watch the mental gymnastics the detractors have been performing in this thread.
I probably fall in the detractor bucket. I have been pretty consistent. Moore isn't without talent, but there is a reason he was acquired this off season, he quit on his team. He is 23 years old and the Jets moved him to move 28 spots up in the draft. They felt it was better for their team to be without him. I just think there is more going on than we know.
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:42 am

murphysxm wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:38 am
Suiken wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:37 am
Lumps wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:45 pm There are some just very bizarre takes going on in this thread. I really don’t know what is going on to garner so much attention from those against him at the current date.
My thoughts exactly. Its actually somewhat entertaining to watch the mental gymnastics the detractors have been performing in this thread.
I probably fall in the detractor bucket. I have been pretty consistent. Moore isn't without talent, but there is a reason he was acquired this off season, he quit on his team. He is 23 years old and the Jets moved him to move 28 spots up in the draft. They felt it was better for their team to be without him. I just think there is more going on than we know.
IDK I've seen nothing but love out of camp.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:56 pm

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:39 pm

Cool, for the odd gadget play. Skyy is being used the same way for the Chiefs. Chubb and or Ford are their 3rd down backs though, this isn't a normal thing. Might see it a few times in the year. I expect Moore to be the Browns WR2 this year, in terms of targets. I think he commands more targets than DPJ. I'm not sure what that means for FF, but I think he's definitely the guy, after Cooper.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:40 pm

Fake news. Doesn't matter. Nothing matters until there's games and he puts up a WR1 season.

Did I do it right? :lol: :lol:

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:51 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:39 pm
Cool, for the odd gadget play. Skyy is being used the same way for the Chiefs. Chubb and or Ford are their 3rd down backs though, this isn't a normal thing. Might see it a few times in the year. I expect Moore to be the Browns WR2 this year, in terms of targets. I think he commands more targets than DPJ. I'm not sure what that means for FF, but I think he's definitely the guy, after Cooper.
Yeah, it won't be a regular play, but they're hunting mismatches for him all over the formation. Very good sign.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:53 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:51 pm
Yeah, it won't be a regular play, but they're hunting mismatches for him all over the formation. Very good sign.
For sure. Same with Skyy. It shows a level of confidence in their play making ability. Just wondering if that particular route works with a line there. He seems close to Watson, and doesn't really get wide enough to be outside the tackle box, it seems. Wondering if he's supposed to split the DT and DE there? Regardless, nice to see, especially with Ford going down. Hearing it's not too bad for Ford, but hammy's can really linger. So might get to see it early in the year.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:11 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:53 pm
Cameron Giles wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:51 pm

For sure. Same with Skyy. It shows a level of confidence in their play making ability. Just wondering if that particular route works with a line there. He seems close to Watson, and doesn't really get wide enough to be outside the tackle box, it seems. Wondering if he's supposed to split the DT and DE there? Regardless, nice to see, especially with Ford going down. Hearing it's not too bad for Ford, but hammy's can really linger. So might get to see it early in the year.
You're really reaching now. :wall:

He's set to Watson's right. Assuming Watson is behind the center... ya know for reasons... then there is a guard in between them, Moore would be lined up behind the tackle. His first step is to the outside. I just...

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:16 pm

A number of interesting names at the bottom there. Reversion to the mean coming?

Catchable Target Rate
(among all receivers with 50+ targets):

1. Greg Dortch (92%)

101. Jahan Dotson (71.2%)
103 Marquise Brown (71.2%)
105. Elijah Moore (70.5%)
109. Nico Collins (65.1%)
110./Last - Kyle Pitts (64.9%)

https://twitter.com/FantasyPts/status/1 ... 4749540353