Possible trade offer...

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
GridIronFavre
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Possible trade offer...

Postby GridIronFavre » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:22 pm

BeRanDone wrote:So there's been plenty of talks between me and this guy since I last posted. Here's the latest offer that is sitting out on the site that he's currently thinking over: Brees/Marshall/McCoy for Ryan/AJ/Mike Williams/Wells.

What do you think about what I'd be giving up vs receiving if this went through?
Now, that would be a great deal for you. I don't see the other owner jumping on that though, I think that it will have to be modified if it is going to be accepted. The upgrade at WR and RB as well as picking up Mike Williams are definitely worth the downgrade at QB.
Start: 2 QB, 3 RB, 5 WR, 2 TE (All TDs=6, 1 per 10 rush/rec, 1 per 25 pass, NO PPR) 8 teams
QB: Rodgers, Vick, Cutler, Schaub, Luck
RB: Rice, CJ, McFadden, Richardson, Stewart, Ingram, Spiller, Vereen
WR: Green, Marshall, Roddy, Jennings, Roddy, Bowe, Maclin, Britt, A Brown, Williams (TB), Collie, Smith (STL)
TE: Graham, Finley, F Davis, Cook
Taxi Squad: Tebow, Crabtree, Jeffrey, Hill, Gordon

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:31 pm

BeRanDone wrote:So there's been plenty of talks between me and this guy since I last posted. Here's the latest offer that is sitting out on the site that he's currently thinking over: Brees/Marshall/McCoy for Ryan/AJ/Mike Williams/Wells.

What do you think about what I'd be giving up vs receiving if this went through?
I really like that deal for you.

bdynomite
Role Player
Role Player

Postby bdynomite » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:34 pm

So there's been plenty of talks between me and this guy since I last posted. Here's the latest offer that is sitting out on the site that he's currently thinking over: Brees/Marshall/McCoy for Ryan/AJ/Mike Williams/Wells.
Shoot, hope that one works out for you. That trade gives you the better RB/WR, one of the highest valued dynasty project QBs, as well as a good rookie receiver to boot!