General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Kadarius Toney Thread

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:03 pm

Just cashed out for CEH.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:35 pm

BabyChark23 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:20 pm Kadarius Toney will wear number 19 with the Chiefs even though number 89 was available. Deebo Samuel also wears number 19. Therefore, Kadarius Toney is the new Deebo Samuel.

:wink:
I'm beginning to think that Kadarious is maybe not the smartest man.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:37 pm

mild wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:35 pm
BabyChark23 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:20 pm Kadarius Toney will wear number 19 with the Chiefs even though number 89 was available. Deebo Samuel also wears number 19. Therefore, Kadarius Toney is the new Deebo Samuel.

:wink:
I'm beginning to think that Kadarious is maybe not the smartest man.

:lol:
Janiel Dones Truther

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

natjjohn
Role Player
Role Player

Postby natjjohn » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:46 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:03 pm Just cashed out for CEH.
Scrub for scrub. I like it. The ol’ change of scenery trade

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:06 pm

natjjohn wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:46 pm
I feel better with CEH's ability to be around. He can find a 2nd contract as a COP/pass catching back. Toney is a knucklehead, and is really injury prone. I just think CEH is a more tradable player in a package, as well, more people tend to need RB's, and I think Toney will continue to have a very select market on the trade front, despite the new team.
Janiel Dones Truther

BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BabyChark23 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:33 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:06 pm
I feel better with CEH's ability to be around. He can find a 2nd contract as a COP/pass catching back. Toney is a knucklehead, and is really injury prone. I just think CEH is a more tradable player in a package, as well, more people tend to need RB's, and I think Toney will continue to have a very select market on the trade front, despite the new team.
I get the logic, but I’m holding for a bit longer. I think he is excited about being with the Chiefs and will try really hard (even if only at first). If he manages to put together a couple games like what we saw last year, people will freak out and pay a first for him.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:01 pm

BabyChark23 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:33 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:06 pm

I get the logic, but I’m holding for a bit longer. I think he is excited about being with the Chiefs and will try really hard (even if only at first). If he manages to put together a couple games like what we saw last year, people will freak out and pay a first for him.
Perhaps, but if he pulls his hammy again, he'll be worthless. I am over the Chiefs being some saviour franchise for players, or that they elevate guys beyond their skill set. Juju is the same type of player he was before, CEH didn't become better than he is, and Skyy Moore and Hardman are other examples. I think CEH is at least a solid back with a role in the NFL for years.

Toney is a complete knucklehead, who has shown no ability to stay healthy, or to learn an offense very quickly. I just saw an opportunity to get what I consider to be a more stable asset. I think a first over 1 game, again, would be a very specific market, on a blowup game, and I am not convinced that would be there in my specific league, even if Toney did have a blow up game. 23 firsts are still treated like gold, and my league mates aren't dumb, no rubes in that league.
Janiel Dones Truther

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:44 am

Great😖see what you did there ...

"Deebo Samuel out w/ hamstring issue "

Damn you Babychark 😡

BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BabyChark23 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:23 am

cazzie33 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:44 am Great😖see what you did there ...

"Deebo Samuel out w/ hamstring issue "

Damn you Babychark 😡
:lol:

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:25 am

How low does this sino Skyy Moore's already plummeting value? He was a mid first round pick a few months ago. Can't imagine he'd fetch more than a late 2nd currently.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Nix
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, Connor, Benson
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Sutton, Downs, Mims, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Goedert, Woods

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:32 am

Orenthal Shames wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:25 am How low does this sino Skyy Moore's already plummeting value? He was a mid first round pick a few months ago. Can't imagine he'd fetch more than a late 2nd currently.
No idea, but I wouldn't trade him for that. He was always a raw prospect, and admittedly, he's off to a very slow start, but need to give him 2 years, over trading for a fraction of his original value, IMO. Good chance Juju and Hardman are gone next year. That alone will give him an off season boost, pre NFL draft, if that happens.
Janiel Dones Truther

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:02 am

Orenthal Shames wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:25 am How low does this sino Skyy Moore's already plummeting value? He was a mid first round pick a few months ago. Can't imagine he'd fetch more than a late 2nd currently.
I don't know, but it's worth poking around to see if you can buy low.

Admittedly, I'm really surprised Moore has been off to the start he has, even with being a small school prospect. But, the route running and separation on tape looked very promising. He hasn't looked awful as a WR in the limited time he's got, but the Chiefs giving up a 3rd for Toney right now at bare minimum is not a good endorsement of what Moore has done to this point.

At this point, I wonder if the Chiefs will end up drafting another WR on top of all this. They just don't have any certainty with their pass catchers long-term outside of Kelce (who's going to be 34 next year)

BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BabyChark23 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:06 am

Cameron Giles wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:02 am At this point, I wonder if the Chiefs will end up drafting another WR on top of all this. They just don't have any certainty with their pass catchers long-term outside of Kelce (who's going to be 34 next year)
I definitely expect them to.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:16 pm

This guy looks special. Could be a huge piece for KC. They're dialling him up quite a bit considering the notoriously complex offense he's learning (obviously Juju and Hardman injuries help) and he's making the absolute most of the touches.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:12 pm

Multiple Scorgasms wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:16 pm This guy looks special. Could be a huge piece for KC. They're dialling him up quite a bit considering the notoriously complex offense he's learning (obviously Juju and Hardman injuries help) and he's making the absolute most of the touches.
He always has. Problem is, he's not able to stay healthy for any stretch of time. I think he's going to fill in for Hardman, when Hardman leaves. I mean, he was schemed open today. He didn't do anything on that jet sweep, or TD. That was all coaching. However he has shown "special" in the past. I think he is going to be treated like a COP RB. He's not an every down WR. He's going to have a snap/touch count, to try and maintain health, because he's shown no ability to be a full time player to this point in his career. Still better than CEH at this point, though. :boohoo:
Janiel Dones Truther