Travis Fulgham

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
The MAC Machine
Captain
Captain

Re: Travis Fulgham

Postby The MAC Machine » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:53 am

davidxhorn wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:56 am Well Steve, it's not going well.

I actually have no idea what happened to Fulgham? I am just going to blame Wentz.
Wentz was terrible........I don’t understand how he is still starting. I think Peterson’s aggressive mentality is coming off the rails a bit. The team needs more discipline and consistency from leadership positions.
The Handle Formerly Known as "The Godwin Complex"

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:10 am

Maybe, just maybe...it was a kneejerk trade.

davidxhorn
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby davidxhorn » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:18 am

Possible, yes. But Fulgham looked great on tape - like, really good. I saw several routers that he was wide open for a first down, but Wentz just gave the play up. Evans was meh in the first two games, but looked good yesterday. Hopefully Fulgham can start getting the looks again. If not, OH WELL.
Team 1 - 10 Team 0.5 PPR SuperFlex 27-man(2018 Champ)
Start 1x QB, 2x RB, 2x WR, 1x TE, 2x FLEX, 1x SF

QB: Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trubisky
RB: Mixon, Henry, CEH, Darrell Henderson, Ronald Jones, Nyheim Hines
WR: Amari Cooper, Courtland Sutton, Tyler Boyd, AJ Brown, DJ Moore, Sammy Watkins, Robbie Anderson, Anthony Miller, Travis Fulgham
TE: Engram, Jonnu Smith
2021 Draft Picks: 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, 1.10, 2.02, 2.03

Team 2 - 12 Team 0.5 PPR 40-man(2018 + 2019 Champ)
1x QB, 3x RB, 3x WR, 1x TE, 1x FLEX, 1x SF

QB: Minshew, Bridgewater, Daniel Jones
RB: Ronald Jones, Conner, Gurley, Mike Davis, Deandre Swift
WR: Courtland Sutton, Sterling Shepard, Curtis Samuel, Tyler Boyd, Anthony Miller, Preston Williams
TE: Kelce, Ebron, Jonnu Smith
2021 Draft Picks: 1.04, 1.12, 1x 2nd Rounder

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 am

davidxhorn wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:18 am Possible, yes. But Fulgham looked great on tape - like, really good. I saw several routers that he was wide open for a first down, but Wentz just gave the play up. Evans was meh in the first two games, but looked good yesterday. Hopefully Fulgham can start getting the looks again. If not, OH WELL.
I would get it if Evans was some unproven rookie, but he's been an elite WR for years now. Him looking meh in 2 random games doesn't mean anything.

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:58 am

Fulgham always felt like a moment in time type of player more so than a lasting dynasty asset.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Nix
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, Connor, Benson
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Sutton, Downs, Mims, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Goedert, Woods

The MAC Machine
Captain
Captain

Postby The MAC Machine » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:56 am

Orenthal Shames wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:58 am Fulgham always felt like a moment in time type of player more so than a lasting dynasty asset.
I honestly think that Wentz is the moment in time player that for some reason is lasting beyond expiration. He isnt making good throws, or good decisions.

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:06 am

The Godwin Complex wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:56 am
Orenthal Shames wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:58 am Fulgham always felt like a moment in time type of player more so than a lasting dynasty asset.
I honestly think that Wentz is the moment in time player that for some reason is lasting beyond expiration. He isnt making good throws, or good decisions.
That offense is such a dumpster fire, I don't know how to even judge his performance. He has no time to throw and no one to throw to. The strange thing to me is that with the run game being fairly effective, why they aren't leaning on it more.
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Nix
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, Connor, Benson
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Sutton, Downs, Mims, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Goedert, Woods

The MAC Machine
Captain
Captain

Postby The MAC Machine » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:08 am

Orenthal Shames wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:06 am
That offense is such a dumpster fire, I don't know how to even judge his performance. He has no time to throw and no one to throw to. The strange thing to me is that with the run game being fairly effective, why they aren't leaning on it more.
Its not the offense....it is Carson. And maybe even Peterson too, but mainly Carson.

qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj
Captain
Captain

Postby qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:11 am

How the mighty have fallen. I traded fulgham away for gallup in one league and a very high 2nd (sf) 2 weeks ago and nobody in the leagues felt it wasn't an even deal.

Since this last game my offers for fulgham in other leagues my offers have been a late 3rd in a 16 teamer and and a very late 3rd in a 12 teamer.

He may be just a flash in the pan, but judging a wr on a game in which nobody on that team had even a decent game makes no sense to me.

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:28 am

I think Fulgahm will be fine... but Reagor looked really good out there and I’m even more confident he emerges as the guy to own in this offense. Every other receiver looks like theyre running through quicksand compared to him (with the ball in their hands)

Sriracha
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Sriracha » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:35 am

The Godwin Complex wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:08 am
Orenthal Shames wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:06 am

Its not the offense....it is Carson. And maybe even Peterson too, but mainly Carson.
Wentz is a polarizing player.. but I'm leaning towards this being a funk he's in. He's acquired a lot of bad habits while being forced to create offense with all of the injuries their receiving core has had for several years now.

Not sure if he'll make it out of this anytime soon, but a lot of very smart NFL guys are firmly entrenched in his corner; and Reich has already said he'd be the first in line to acquire him if the Eagles ever decided to put him on the trading block (which gives me some peace of mind for his long term value even if things tank out in PHI).

Doesn't feel good, but he's the type of QB you need to be open to buying if his owners have soured on him.

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Sriracha wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:28 am I think Fulgahm will be fine... but Reagor looked really good out there and I’m even more confident he emerges as the guy to own in this offense. Every other receiver looks like theyre running through quicksand compared to him (with the ball in their hands)
He's really fast. Honestly, if Wentz just plays at the level people expect, then Fulgham will be fine. There have been fluke players before, but when you go back and watch tape, Fulgham isn't winning in fluke or lucky ways.

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Vcize » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:00 pm

AJ Brown had 1 catch for 21 yards this week in a game where the Titans offense similarly couldn't get anything going. DK Metcalf has had 2 catch 20 yard duds in 2 out of the last 3 weeks.

If your name isn't Michael Thomas and the year isn't 2019 you're going to have these kind of games. If you're talking about mid/low WR2 types then you're going to have quite a few of them.

I'm not looking to bail on Fulgham yet. Obviously he gets much less lee-way than the guys above because he has a whole lot less pedigree and capital invested in him, so his value will drop much quicker on poor performances. If this kind of game becomes a trend then yeah, it's probably over. In the meantime I'm not any more ready to toss him in the trash than Reagor or Goedert who also similarly did nothing in a game where Philly as a whole did nothing.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

Meretc01
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Meretc01 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:16 pm

Idk if this has been said.. but wentz.. the offensive side of the ball.. and Doug Peterson have not been the same since Frank reich had left.

Frank Reich hasn’t been stellar but his QB is litterally trash but the colts keep moving forwards as an offense standpoint.

It’s really hard to say but Peterson does not know how to use wentz or run an offense..you can’t have a MVP type season and then have this.. unless injuries are a bigger play and/or wentz completely lost his confidence and knows the coaching staff is clueless
12Team 1QB 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE 2 Flex
QB: Tannehill, Wilson
RB: Swift, M. Carter, Etienne, Cohen, Mckissic, Dallas
WR: Jefferson, Pittman Jr.,T. Higgins, Reagor, Parker, Slayton, G.Davis, Cephus, A St.Brown, T. Marshall,
T. Johnson
TE: Schultz, Jonnu, Dissly, Sample
2022 Picks: 1st-2 3rd-1

jman3134
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jman3134 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:58 pm

Thoughts on him after this week? I didn't watch the tape, but most were saying he looked bad out there.
12 team, 35 man rosters, 1/2 PPR, 10 round rookie/FA draft
Qb: Geno Smith, Matthew Stafford, Trey Lance
Rb: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley, Cam Akers, Isiah Pacheco, Jeff Wilson, Chase Edmonds, Pierre Strong, Jordan Mason, Jaleel McLaughlin
Wr: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Diontae Johnson, Darnell Mooney, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Jakobi Meyers, Laviska Shenault, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Denzel Mims, Richie James, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas, Trent Sherfield
Te: George Kittle, Darren Waller, Taysom Hill, Isaiah Likely
K:
D: Dallas D