Zeke is a ticking time bomb

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Zeke in trouble?

Postby nathanq42 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:06 pm

Bonehead move. Should he be punished? Yeah probably. Will he be? Yeah probably something light like a game or two and a fine. Does this raise concerns? Yeah a bit, with the dispensary and all of the other random weird things he has gotten himself into (it was him that was part of the "burning man lifestyle" right?). Should it be cause for concern? Yeah a bit, if we knock obj for showing a fiery passionate love of football, why not knock Zeke for all of these weird things that keep popping up? Will this impact him? As long as these are random isolated incidents probably not, if it becomes a trend/pattern yes it will.
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:47 pm

How many unsavory things does Zeke have to be tied to before we start to have some serious character concerns with him? We seem to write all of them off, but this is starting to seem like a if there's smoke there's fire situation. This event on its own probably doesn't result in much, but he keeps getting connected to this garbage.

The way I see it the best case scenario is that he has a terrible entourage and needs new people in his life.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 am

^^^ I texted a buddy last year during the draft and just said anyone who dresses like that for the biggest day of his professional life cannot be removed far from trouble and flunked drug tests . His response NO BLEEPIN BLEEP ! what a moron !
I get that he is young and with jerry being one of goodell's best buds zeke may be "too big to fail" sidebar !
as many OK players get popped for banned substances but few superduperstars ever get popped , is that a coincidence or is that just shrewd marketing ? Anyway zeke may be deemed to big to fail but if not it is just a matter of time.
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby bruiser » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:28 am

Oh, remember the days we got away with being young and dumb? I don't know if I'm just showing my age or if I didn't notice all the cameras, but over half of my life was lived in anonymity. Are there some things I wish I could take back? You bet your bleep, but that would be impossible in a world of 24/7 live coverage.

Yeah, Zeke's gonna get sent down to the principal's office, but damn... it did kinda look like she baited that situation. I hope they were friends, and she doesn't just see dollar signs over it.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

James McGhee
Captain
Captain

Postby James McGhee » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 am

Coogan Football wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:03 pm In my 10 years of management experience in the bar/nightclub industry this is a regular thing. I wouldn't exactly say she was "asking for it", but from my experience she pretty much was.
X2
12 team league; 15 man roster; .5 pt PPR;
QB/RB/2 WR/TE/2 FLX/K/DEF

Tom Brady, Cam Newton
Mark Ingram, Kerryon Johnson, Rashaad Penny, Ronald Jones
AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Michael Thomas, Marvin Jones, Golden Tate, Keelan Cole
Rob Gronkowski
Will Lutz
Minnesota Defense

12 team league; 30-man roster; full PPR
QB/2 RB/2 WR/TE/3 FLX

Rodgers, Goff, Carr
Bell, J. Stewart, Foreman, Perine
Hopkins, K. Allen, Cooks, Hurns, Kupp, Lee, C. Samuel, Patterson, Taywan Taylor
Howard, Hooper, S. Anderson

chopping mall
Role Player
Role Player

Postby chopping mall » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:44 am

James McGhee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 am
Coogan Football wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:03 pm In my 10 years of management experience in the bar/nightclub industry this is a regular thing. I wouldn't exactly say she was "asking for it", but from my experience she pretty much was.
X2
Absolutely not. a woman is never "asking for it". Just astonishing that any man in this day and age can still say something like this but I guess it shouldn't be. "Well she exposed herself later, so it's ok that Zeke did it without her permission" I am quite frankly surprised and disgusted to see comments like these around here.

You guys speak for yourselves with comments like these and your thoughts and attitudes about women speak for themselves as well then.
Team: Hounds of Justice - Year 5
12 Team - 35 Man roster .5 PPR Dynasty IDP (1QB|2WR|2RB|1TE|2Flex|2DL|2LB|2DB|1Flex)
QB: D. Brees, D. Carr, A. Dalton
RB: S. Barkley, J. Mixon, C. Clement, F. Gore, J. Jackson, P. Perkins, G. Bernard
WR: K. Allen, A. Green, J. Edelman, B. Cooks, T. Quinn, J. Reynolds, M. Crabtree, J. Doctson
TE: D. Walker D. Waller, D. Goedert, J. Smith
DL: T. Flowers, J. Houston, C. Peters, E. Ansah
LB: D. Leonard, M. Jack, N. Vigil, J. Baker, P. Onwuasor, S. Hamilton
DB: J. Bates, K. Jackson,
taxi: R. Finley, D. Crockett, J. Ursua, D. Willis, J. Thornhill
2020 Picks: 3rd, 5th, 6th

James McGhee
Captain
Captain

Postby James McGhee » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:53 am

chopping mall wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:44 am
X2
Absolutely not. a woman is never "asking for it". Just astonishing that any man in this day and age can still say something like this but I guess it shouldn't be. "Well she exposed herself later, so it's ok that Zeke did it without her permission" I am quite frankly surprised and disgusted to see comments like these around here.

You guys speak for yourselves with comments like these and your thoughts and attitudes about women speak for themselves as well then.
If it's 2017 and men and women are equal than this woman can take responsibility for her actions. This wasn't an unprovoked attack. It was hardly more than two people at a bar messing about.

The level of sensitivity in society these days is astonishing. How do you make it through any day without being morally outraged at one thing or other?

Tom Brady, Cam Newton
Rob Gronkowski
Will Lutz
Minnesota Defense

QB/2 RB/2 WR/TE/3 FLX

Rodgers, Goff, Carr

chopping mall
Role Player
Role Player

Postby chopping mall » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:57 am

James McGhee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:53 am
chopping mall wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:44 am

X2

If it's 2017 and men and women are equal than this woman can take responsibility for her actions. This wasn't an unprovoked attack. It was hardly more than two people at a bar messing about.

The level of sensitivity in society these days is astonishing. How do you make it through any day without being morally outraged at one thing or other?

ironic you want to speak of taking responsibility for ones actions as a way of excusing Zeke's. Once again nothing she can do makes what Zeke did ok. Unless she literally went "Zeke you can pull down my top" he does not magically have the right to do so, and especially not because she herself has the right to pull down her top and later did so. A female doing something with their body doesn't some how mean a man can do the same thing to her body without her consent and just wow that this needs to be explained to you. Just wow.
Team: Hounds of Justice - Year 5
12 Team - 35 Man roster .5 PPR Dynasty IDP (1QB|2WR|2RB|1TE|2Flex|2DL|2LB|2DB|1Flex)
QB: D. Brees, D. Carr, A. Dalton
RB: S. Barkley, J. Mixon, C. Clement, F. Gore, J. Jackson, P. Perkins, G. Bernard
WR: K. Allen, A. Green, J. Edelman, B. Cooks, T. Quinn, J. Reynolds, M. Crabtree, J. Doctson
TE: D. Walker D. Waller, D. Goedert, J. Smith
DL: T. Flowers, J. Houston, C. Peters, E. Ansah
LB: D. Leonard, M. Jack, N. Vigil, J. Baker, P. Onwuasor, S. Hamilton
DB: J. Bates, K. Jackson,
taxi: R. Finley, D. Crockett, J. Ursua, D. Willis, J. Thornhill
2020 Picks: 3rd, 5th, 6th

James McGhee
Captain
Captain

Postby James McGhee » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:01 am

I'm not absolving him. I'm not saying what he did wasn't wrong. What I'm saying is let's not absolve her of any wrong doing here because she's a poor, innocent woman.

Tom Brady, Cam Newton
Rob Gronkowski
Will Lutz
Minnesota Defense

QB/2 RB/2 WR/TE/3 FLX

Rodgers, Goff, Carr

jeaton6
Captain
Captain

Postby jeaton6 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:14 am

She should be put in jail for public nudity and obscenity and exposing herself in the presence of minors. 5-10 years for her.
Team 1 (Sunday Collisions): 12 Team PPR: QB/2 RB/3 WR/TE/Flex 27 Roster
**6 straight championships**
QB: Allen, Watson, Prescott, Purdy, Darnold, Ridder
RB: Taylor, Ekeler, Mixon, Cook, Mattison, Kelley, Blackshear
WR: Adams, Diggs, Devonta Smith, Diontae Johnson, Richie James, Van Jefferson, Landry, Duvernay
TE: Kelce, Ruckert
PK: Bass, Dicker
DEF: Ravens, Jets, Chiefs, Bucs
2023 Picks: 2.5

Team 2 (Shakeweight): 12 Team PPR: QB/2 RB/3 WR/TE/Flex 25 Roster, 3 man rookie taxi

QB: Burrow, Cousins
RB: McCaffrey, Barkley, Jacobs, Gibson, Dillon, Patterson, Mason, Blackshear, Hilliard
WR: Tyreek, Juju, Diontae Johnson, Thielen, Bateman, Claypool, Landry, Corey Davis, Thornton
TE: Kelce, Hockenson, Engram
PK: Gano, Succop
DEF: Jets, Bucs
Taxi: Airton, Likely, Ferguson
2023 Picks: 1.3, 1.5, 1.10, 2,3, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:16 am

interesting that someone who prayed for a joe mixon catastrophic injury is dismissing zeke's actions as just kids beings kids.
Before people flip out and say the I equate punching a woman in the face with pulling down her top , I am not but this woman asked for what she received no more or less than the girl in the norman cafe' once she laid hands on someone else .
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci

James McGhee
Captain
Captain

Postby James McGhee » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 am

ewalling wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:14 am She should be put in jail for public nudity and obscenity and exposing herself in the presence of minors. 5-10 years for her.
Nope, not at all. I'm just not outraged. Just like when a drunk guy at a bar who is talking sh## gets knocked out...I'm not outraged either.

Tom Brady, Cam Newton
Rob Gronkowski
Will Lutz
Minnesota Defense

QB/2 RB/2 WR/TE/3 FLX

Rodgers, Goff, Carr

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:06 am

If you go to a strip club and start grabbing on a womans tits she can press charges
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-K.Murray, B.Mayfield, D.Watson
RB-R.White, D.Swift
WR-T.Hill, D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, J.Tolbert
TE-T.McBride, D.Njoku

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Purdy
RB-J.Mixon, I.Pacheco, R.White A.Mattison, C.Akers
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Hyatt
TE-M.Andrews, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, G.Smith
RB-J.Jacobs, I.Pacheco, Z.White, D.Laube
WR-C.Lamb, P.Nacua, AJ.Brown, M.Pittman, X.Legette
TE-D.Njoku, D.Waller

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, B.Mayfield, G.Smith
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, Jav.Williams, C.Hubbard, S.Perine, C.Evans
WR-C.Godwin, J.Addison, T.McLaurin, C.Samuel
TE-J.Ferguson, D.Schultz

Concept Coop
Starter
Starter

Postby Concept Coop » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 am

JoshGordonsDealer wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:20 pm As a diehard OSU fan and someone with a Zeke jersey, I have two thoughts:

1. This is sexual assault, plain and simple.

2. No need to worry about his dynasty or fantasy stock.
Change OSU with Cowboys. This.

jeaton6
Captain
Captain

Postby jeaton6 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 am

James McGhee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 am
ewalling wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:14 am She should be put in jail for public nudity and obscenity and exposing herself in the presence of minors. 5-10 years for her.
Nope, not at all. I'm just not outraged. Just like when a drunk guy at a bar who is talking sh## gets knocked out...I'm not outraged either.
I wasn't being sarcastic
Team 1 (Sunday Collisions): 12 Team PPR: QB/2 RB/3 WR/TE/Flex 27 Roster
**6 straight championships**
QB: Allen, Watson, Prescott, Purdy, Darnold, Ridder
RB: Taylor, Ekeler, Mixon, Cook, Mattison, Kelley, Blackshear
WR: Adams, Diggs, Devonta Smith, Diontae Johnson, Richie James, Van Jefferson, Landry, Duvernay
TE: Kelce, Ruckert
PK: Bass, Dicker
DEF: Ravens, Jets, Chiefs, Bucs
2023 Picks: 2.5

Team 2 (Shakeweight): 12 Team PPR: QB/2 RB/3 WR/TE/Flex 25 Roster, 3 man rookie taxi

QB: Burrow, Cousins
RB: McCaffrey, Barkley, Jacobs, Gibson, Dillon, Patterson, Mason, Blackshear, Hilliard
WR: Tyreek, Juju, Diontae Johnson, Thielen, Bateman, Claypool, Landry, Corey Davis, Thornton
TE: Kelce, Hockenson, Engram
PK: Gano, Succop
DEF: Jets, Bucs
Taxi: Airton, Likely, Ferguson
2023 Picks: 1.3, 1.5, 1.10, 2,3, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10