All Things Bears

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Re: All Things Bears

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri May 10, 2024 8:06 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:45 pm This thread is becoming as annoying as (painted) nails on a chalkboard. Can't Bears fans hibernate during the off season, or go to Reddit or something? :lol:
Feel free to keep on scrolling, brother, it's a free country.

THIS
THREAD
WILL
NEVER
DIE

...let us have a little victory for once in our miserable lives JFC lol
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Fri May 10, 2024 8:14 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:45 pm This thread is becoming as annoying as (painted) nails on a chalkboard. Can't Bears fans hibernate during the off season, or go to Reddit or something? :lol:
Here's a suggestion: block everyone in the thread. Nay, the forum.

That way your precious sensibilities won't be ruined around here, and you'll be free to remain judge judy and executioner.

You're welcome. 8-)

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 10, 2024 8:50 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:06 pm

THIS
THREAD
WILL
NEVER
DIE

It's called ball bustin', brother! Love ya.

You have to be able to take a bit of it, with how often you guys boost this. Come on now! It's all in good fun. I appreciate the owning up to the lost bet, with that LOVE-ly avatar, but you know you're going to have to take these jabs from time to time!

Honestly, based on the names they are considering giving that Utah hockey team, I'd say F@CK UTAH, too. :lol:
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri May 10, 2024 9:53 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:50 pm

THIS
THREAD
WILL
NEVER
DIE

You have to be able to take a bit of it, with how often you guys boost this. Come on now! It's all in good fun. I appreciate the owning up to the lost bet, with that LOVE-ly avatar, but you know you're going to have to take these jabs from time to time!

Honestly, based on the names they are considering giving that Utah hockey team, I'd say F@CK UTAH, too. :lol:
It's all good. Did you not see the LOL? Bring it on, man, this is the year it all turns around. :D
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), COWING (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, TJOHNSON (R), Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 10, 2024 10:14 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:53 pm

THIS
THREAD
WILL
NEVER
DIE

It's all good. Did you not see the LOL? Bring it on, man, this is the year it all turns around. :D
Oh, I did. I just wanted to make sure. I admire your dedication to your team. I think they did really well in this draft. The Panthers trade could go down as an all time fleecing. I still kind of think they should have dumped the HC, but time will tell.

This division could be a FF gold mine, if JJ is even decent at QB for the Vikes. Bears need to get that dome in ASAP, if Caleb is the real deal.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Well done steak goes in the trash.

Habaneros make the best tasting hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:14 pm

Oh, I did. I just wanted to make sure. I admire your dedication to your team. I think they did really well in this draft. The Panthers trade could go down as an all time fleecing. I still kind of think they should have dumped the HC, but time will tell.

This division could be a FF gold mine, if JJ is even decent at QB for the Vikes. Bears need to get that dome in ASAP, if Caleb is the real deal.
Thanks, man. NFC north is a tough division now. I agree on that dome LOL. The things that had to happen to get that #1 pick is just crazy. Lovie Smith saved us.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

81-
Captain
Captain

Postby 81- » Sat May 11, 2024 8:38 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:14 pm

Flus is under rated.

If I can find some of his honey, I'll send you a bottle.
12 Team, 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1Flex, D, K, 10 Bench
1PPR, 0.5 point per carry.
Burrow, Richardson
AJ Brown, DJMoore, G Wilson, T Higgens, Sutton, Tillman, Melton
King Henry, Bijan, Pacheco, Mixon, Ford, JK
Hockenson, Musgrave
Random Kicker
Niners

Picks in 2024 - #15, #22, #23, #27