Doctson or Ross (poll)

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Doctson or Ross

Doctson
87%
Ross
13%

Total votes: 53

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Doctson or Ross (poll)

Postby skip » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:21 am

Goddard wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:04 pm
skip wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:52 pm I can't think of anything Ross would do better than Doctson. Perhaps Parcheesi?
Run faster.
It was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I meant as a receiver. His value will be on special teams. Can't see him being an impact player in an offense other than a few gimmick plays.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Johnny Canuck
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Johnny Canuck » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:25 am

Ross missed most of training camp with injuries, and never really got a shot to show his stuff on the field. NTM the team fired Zampese just two/three weeks into the season and lost their best pass blocking lineman in the 2017 offseason. The whole Cincy team was a mess last yr, so I want to at least give Ross another shot before I write him off. Also even after that bad yr with Cincy, I would bet that he'll be in a better situation next yr compared to Doctson after they lose Cousins.

I like Doctson, and think he's actually a better overall WR, but oddly enough, I like the Cincy situation better for development....man, that sounds wrong even typing it, but I'll stick with it.

Either way, it's essentially just player preference, both are just dart throws at this point, so gimme the guy that is the younger of the two.

Ross has playmaking ability similar to that of Tyreek, and would not be shocked if he starts to be used that way. For some reason it's in vogue to knock on the Ross/Fuller types, I sincerely hope he proves everyone wrong because he was fun to watch at Wash.

Just incase you needed a reminder ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnz6MPmtp4E

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:57 am

skip wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:21 am
Goddard wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:04 pm
skip wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:52 pm I can't think of anything Ross would do better than Doctson. Perhaps Parcheesi?
Run faster.
It was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I meant as a receiver. His value will be on special teams. Can't see him being an impact player in an offense other than a few gimmick plays.
I know, so was my response. I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you.