Any one else having trouble with the forums lately?

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
grimace
All Pro
All Pro

Any one else having trouble with the forums lately?

Postby grimace » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 am

So the last few months, I have been having a allot of trouble viewing the forum, often times after view on or two threads when ever I click any link to go a next page or back to the original page. The link will not go anywhere and refuse to work unless I can back after about an hour. This started happening well before any add where placed on the site, so i know it's not that problem. Plus it's been happening on both my home and work computers, both are macs by the way.

I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing this or not?

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 am

Sometimes I'll get a message stating the web site is down but I can usually get back on within a few seconds.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:48 am

I also have an issue with this but it usually fixes itself within a minute of having a problem and this doesn't happen all the time to me....but it does happen on occasion.

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby blacksheep » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:39 pm

I'll get a message that Internet connection is lost but within a few seconds it is recovered.

Salty Dawg
Starter
Starter

Postby Salty Dawg » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:54 pm

highballers wrote:I'll get a message that Internet connection is lost but within a few seconds it is recovered.

this has happened sometimes to me as well.