Props to Rawls sellers for playoffs

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Props to Rawls sellers for playoffs

Postby Ryantacular » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:50 am

sharkattack wrote:This is still dynasty though...

Only rookie RB I'd rather have besides Rawls is Gurley, and possibly Yeldon. I personally have Rawls and Yeldon on the same page.

Bad news?? Yeah, if you're contending it's a crusher no doubt. If you're out of it, doesn't really matter much moving forward baring serious set back post surgery.

Lets be honest, he's looking pretty sweet when it comes to 2016 and beyond!!

Still waiting on those PowerBall numbers though.....
Yeah 100 %.

Honestly I hope he comes back strong.

JJDubya
MVP
MVP

Postby JJDubya » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:19 am

A less than spectacular thread. Solid trolling. Great job swindling someone in your league - I'm sure there is a tonne of parity.

Fantasy karma is a thing. Perhaps you have spoken too soon since Landry plays tonight - career threatening injury? Who knows...you're the one who has angered the fantasy gods so anything is within the realm of probability. That first you got next year? Maybe it'll be a complete flame-out. Kelce? Maybe another micro-fracture surgery. Rawls? Maybe he's the rushing champ next year.

RightlegTucker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby RightlegTucker » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:27 am

The only reason that it's "good" people sold was because he got injured. This sounds like it's more based on luck than sound methodology. Rawls looked like he would've maintained his production if he didn't get injured. Unless you got a great deal for him I don't see how selling a player before he got injured is a sound move from a gamesmanship perspective just because he got injured.

pa rider
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby pa rider » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:03 pm

This is a terrible post. Are you celebrating or bragging about a season ending injury? It's just weird.

dipANDglide
All Pro
All Pro

Postby dipANDglide » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Sucks for those that bought him high. I hope he heals up and is ready to go next year. I'm still skeptical that the backfield is locked down. I guess we'll wait and see how FA and the draft pan out.

FKC
All Pro
All Pro

Postby FKC » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:22 pm

flyersfan1981 wrote:
Ryantacular wrote:I'm in the playoffs and had a decision to make. Ride Rawls through playoffs, or trade him for Kelce, Landy, and a 1st.

I sold, and made the trade the day before the deadline last week. And now that Rawls is injured, I am liking the trade more.

Grats to all who sold.
What a tool!!
X2
Chances are if you sold Rawls your not in the playoffs.
FKC or subliminally known as KFC
“It’s finger lickin’ good!” -The Colonel
29 Act 5TS 10IR
10 team(0.5 ppr) - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex(WR/RB/TE)(SF in 2024)
Champ '19, '20, ‘21, ‘22
QB: Herbert, Tua, Carr, Ridder, Stroud
RB: D Cook, Barkley, Chubb, Ekeler, Dobbins, K Ingram, Brightwell, C/Z/D Evans, I Spiller, Strong Jr, R Rivers
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, T Hill, Diggs, Pittman, JSN, MT, A Rob, D Johnson, Mingo, Tank D, Hutchinson, Shenault, T Scott
TE: Ertz, Kittle, Waller, Freiermuth
2024 picks: 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 5
2025 picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Ryantacular wrote:I'm in the playoffs and had a decision to make. Ride Rawls through playoffs, or trade him for Kelce, Landy, and a 1st.

I sold, and made the trade the day before the deadline last week. And now that Rawls is injured, I am liking the trade more.

Grats to all who sold.
Congrats on taking one of the most obvious trades imaginable. Too bad you look like a sad brag poster taking a lame attempt to post about a deal you got that any sane mind should have accepted. You're a real trend setter.

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:03 pm

FiremanEd wrote:

Grats to all who sold.
Congrats on taking one of the most obvious trades imaginable. Too bad you look like a sad brag poster taking a lame attempt to post about a deal you got that any sane mind should have accepted. You're a real trend setter.
+1...PS, who did you trade with, Mickey Loomis?? (The retarded Saints GM)
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:17 pm

A 16 team league...makes it even more embarrassing. Instead of bragging you should keep it quiet, because if anything, it makes your league look sad vs you good for 'selling high' as you boast in another thread.

DynastyDeepDive
Starter
Starter

Postby DynastyDeepDive » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:26 am

Lopsided trades like that would drive me crazy. I'm a firm holder on rawls. Finding true bell cow rb's in fantasy is hard to come by. Finding wr and te are so much easier.
In too many leagues to list players. Check out my Dynasty Deep Dive!