ESPN Mess Up: Trey Wingo

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
princevincexoxo

ESPN Mess Up: Trey Wingo

Postby princevincexoxo » Fri May 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Im not sure if anybody watched NFL LIVE on ESPN today....

But towards the end of the episode they were discussing the Texans and how they needed a run game and he finished the segment by saying

"Ryan Matthews should help them [the Texans] there"

And Marcellus Wiley just had this CONFUSED bleep LOOK on his face :lol: :lol: He did a double take like...huh? What? Who? I dont think thats...nvm we're still on the air. :lol: :lol:

I love it when people on ESPN Mess Up :lol:

Feel free to share moments where you have experienced an ESPN screw up

moneyballer
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby moneyballer » Fri May 21, 2010 1:40 pm

I'm still a fan of the late night sportscenter last year where they thought they were interviewing Brian Westbrook on the air and it ended up being Captain Janks from Howard Stern.

princevincexoxo

Postby princevincexoxo » Fri May 21, 2010 1:52 pm

moneyballer wrote:I'm still a fan of the late night sportscenter last year where they thought they were interviewing Brian Westbrook on the air and it ended up being Captain Janks from Howard Stern.
Captain Janks? :lol:

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby blacksheep » Fri May 21, 2010 2:23 pm

I loved it when Charlie Steiner was a regular on ESPN. Almost guaranteed that he'd bust out laughing about some story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko8qNUNpm3k

haydn239
Captain
Captain

Postby haydn239 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 pm

moneyballer wrote:I'm still a fan of the late night sportscenter last year where they thought they were interviewing Brian Westbrook on the air and it ended up being Captain Janks from Howard Stern.
I remember that LOL! Hilarious :lol:

I enjoyed when Van Pelt thought he was off the air ended up cursing while going to commercial and apologized LIVE two segments later!