kyle rudolph

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
captain howdy
All Pro
All Pro

kyle rudolph

Postby captain howdy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:10 am

what is the 2015 pick value on rudolph in a start 1-3 te (there are two flex) in a te premium league (1.5 ppr)

whats the most you would give

sharkattack
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: kyle rudolph

Postby sharkattack » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:18 am

I'm a Rudolph believer, I'd pay early 2nd. 2.1 - 2.3. I'm guessing that will be in the minority.

wingnutty
Starter
Starter

Postby wingnutty » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 pm

"next year he is gonna breakout" said the record player about Rudoph.

I dont know, I wouldn't give more than say 2.4 or later for him. Been sitting on him for 3 years waiting and eventually that gets old. But, as has been said "next year he is gonna breakout" :wall:

Detroitcity
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Detroitcity » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:12 pm

I wouldn't give anything more than a mid 2nd... maybe 2.5 - 2.8 range

esloan35
All Pro
All Pro

Postby esloan35 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Seems to be consistent- I think the Vikes will get better in the next few years. They seem to be stuck in mediocrity sometimes. The mid-to late 2nd seems fair IMO

PookieMan69
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby PookieMan69 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Chase. Ford.

bonscott
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bonscott » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:03 am

Rudolph is a tough one I think. I'd agree probably mid 2nd range. But I think he's a tough one to acquire because you'll probably have owners that aren't going to give up on him in a couple categories:

1) Drafted him fairly high his rookie year and he's shown just enough potential that they don't want to give up on him just yet...or
2) Traded for him a couple years ago when his value was the highest and thus don't want to give up on him just yet and lose that value.

As a Rudolph owner I fall into #2. On the team in my sig when I took over that team the best TE on the roster was Housler. Rudolph was being projected as a top 4 dynasty TE at the time and I traded a late 1st for him. Well that hasn't exactly worked out. LOL So he's a hold on my team to see if he can finally stay healthy and Bridgewater has looked pretty decent as well.

Would I take a mid 2nd for him? I'd think about it, I really would. I'd probably move him for an early 2nd say 2.01 to 2.04 if I like the players in that range after the NFL draft.

BUT....if you can find an owner that has finally given up on him and is pretty deep at TE you might be able to get him. Can't hurt to ask, answer is always no if you don't.

Moschoman
Starter
Starter

Postby Moschoman » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:07 am

wingnutty wrote:"next year he is gonna breakout" said the record player about Rudoph.

I dont know, I wouldn't give more than say 2.4 or later for him. Been sitting on him for 3 years waiting and eventually that gets old. But, as has been said "next year he is gonna breakout" :wall:

you mean the broken record player right?

I'd pay around this price for him too, he's shown flashes of his talent and he was an early round pick which says a lot about his talent level. He's worth a buy if you can get him for the right price but in a TE premium league the other owner might want to stash him to see if that broken record player is finally right....I mean even a broken clock is right twice a day right?
12 teams, 2 flex(non QB)Standard Scoring
QB- Matt Ryan, Eli
RB- Zeke, Alvin Kamara, Jerrick McKinnon, Aaron Jones, Devante Mays, Buck Allen, McFadden, Latavius Murray, Paul Perkins, Adrian Peterson, CJ Prosise, Chris Thompson, Zach Zenner,
WR- OBJ, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, AJG, Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Chris Hogan, Tyrell Williams Tanner Gentry, Roger Lewis, Tommylee Lewis, Kevin White, Chester Rogers, Eli Rogers, Russell Shepard, Phillip Dorsett
TE-Delanie Walker, OJ Howard, Adam Shaheen, Clive Walford, Erik Swoope

wingnutty
Starter
Starter

Postby wingnutty » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:10 am

yes, true. I ended up drafting him in a recent startup for about mid-2nd value. Hopefully the broken record player is right...

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:44 am

in a TE premium he is worth a shot at 2.01-2.04 I think.
Some tough luck injuries. Maybe it is the future for him too but I would rather have Rudolph's injury history than Reed and his. Remember too Rudolph is still very young considering his years in the league
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams