Maclin to KC

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
bigmac9812
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Maclin to KC

Postby bigmac9812 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:32 pm

UGH. Discuss. Chris Mortensen: The Eagles' wild ride will continue: Jeremy Maclin plans to reunite with Andy Reid in Kansas City once free agent market opens Tuesday.
Twitter: @bigmac9812

Dingram
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Maclin to KC

Postby Dingram » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 pm

Good for Maclin cashing in, while all fantasy football players vomit

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 pm

Matthews value goes up. Maclin's goes down.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Swampdonkey17
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Swampdonkey17 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:35 pm

This is great! KC wont draft a WR now and my picks are safer. Now if the Browns chase Torrey Smith....
Journal of my first orphan rebuild. If you're in a rebuild and want to get ideas or give some, feel free.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92442
QB: Andrew Luck,Andy Dalton, Brett Hundley, Trevor Siemian
RB: Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy,Carlos Hyde,Dion Lewis, Mark Ingram, Thomas Rawls,Terrell Watson, Legarette Blount, Daniel Lasco, DJ Foster
WR: Deandre Hopkins,Alshon Jeffrey,Randall Cobb,Kelvin Benjamin,Jarvis Landry, Devante Parker, Tyrell Williams,
TE: Greg Olsen, Eric Ebron,Julius Thomas
D: Denver, Baltimore

Titus Young's Lawyer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Titus Young's Lawyer » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Check the WW for Huff real quick.. Matthews' value goes way up

krackback
Rookie
Rookie

Postby krackback » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Really worst case scenario for Maclin owners.
TEAM 6th Year Start Up Dynasty 12 Team, 18 man roster 1.0 PPR QB, 1-3RBs, 1-3WRs, TE, K, DEF
YEAR#1 6-7 YEAR#2 6-7 YEAR#3 4-9 Year#4 Champ Year#5 Champ

QB Wentz
RB Hunt, McCoy, D. Johnson, G Bernard
WR D. Adams, D. Moncrief, A. Robinson, Fitz, Godwin, Gordon, Shepard
TE Eifert, Njoku, Everett, Kroft
K Harrison
DEF Steelers
Picks 1.03,1.06,1.12,2.07,2.08

Titus Young's Lawyer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Titus Young's Lawyer » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:41 pm

krackback wrote:Really worst case scenario for Maclin owners.
I bet Maclin has a better 2015 season than Josh Gordon

heyfeefellskee
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby heyfeefellskee » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Matthews and Ertz up, maclin down.

flyersfan1981
Legend
Legend

Postby flyersfan1981 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:47 pm

This one was too easy to see coming...born in Missouri, went to college at Missouri, and now the coach that drafted him is the head coach in KC! He took his "prove it" deal in Philly and he proved it so if he hadn't signed by last week it was obvious he was out the door. As a friend of mine said, at least he will be rested as he won't have to run routes further than 8 yards downfield.
#1-12 Team .5 PPR TE Premium (20-max)

Winston, Wentz
Ingram, Jones, Dalvin Cook, Rawls, Smallwood, McGuire
Evans, Keenan, Parker, Corey Davis, Lockett, Ty Williams
Ertz
1.05/1.06/1.07

#2-12 Team .5 PPR (25-max)

Rivers, Wilson
Gurley, JStew, West, Duke, Breida, Smallwood, Joe Williams
Nuk, Alshon, Sanders, Doctson, Crowder, Carroo, Carlos Henderson
Ertz, Kittle

#3 14-team PPR (27-max) Year 2

Rodgers, Bortles
McCoy, Howard, Chubb, Crowell, Cohen, D. Martin, McGuire, Joe Williams, Breida, West, Aaron Jones
Cooks, Alshon, MBryant, Britt, Boyd, Wright, Carroo, Chad Williams
Kelce, Julius Thomas, Jesse James, Shaheen, D. Allen

#4 12-team PPR S-flex TE Prem

Wentz, Trubisky, Cutler
Kamara, Ajayi, Howard, Lacy, Mack, Elijah McGuire, Sproles, Turbin
Hopkins, Alshon, Parker, Stills, Britt, ArDarius, P Cooper, TWilliams
Brate, Green, D Allen, Higbee, Hodges, Anderson
1.02/1.10

voiceofunreason
MVP
MVP

Postby voiceofunreason » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:56 pm

flyersfan1981 wrote:This one was too easy to see coming...born in Missouri, went to college at Missouri, and now the coach that drafted him is the head coach in KC! He took his "prove it" deal in Philly and he proved it so if he hadn't signed by last week it was obvious he was out the door. As a friend of mine said, at least he will be rested as he won't have to run routes further than 8 yards downfield.
Problem is Maclin doesn't like running routes over the middle, or anywhere near traffic. Classic case of a guy not caring about his career and taking the money. Feel bad for the Maclin owners but it's been a fantastic offseason for Ertz.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:04 pm

voiceofunreason wrote:
flyersfan1981 wrote:This one was too easy to see coming...born in Missouri, went to college at Missouri, and now the coach that drafted him is the head coach in KC! He took his "prove it" deal in Philly and he proved it so if he hadn't signed by last week it was obvious he was out the door. As a friend of mine said, at least he will be rested as he won't have to run routes further than 8 yards downfield.
Problem is Maclin doesn't like running routes over the middle, or anywhere near traffic. Classic case of a guy not caring about his career and taking the money. Feel bad for the Maclin owners but it's been a fantastic offseason for Ertz.
I don't see how you can say a guy doesn't care about his career because he takes the money. Many of them are in the career FOR the money.

Especially for Maclin; a WR who has had some rough luck with injuries. If he can get his pay day he should take it.

Anyhow; it wasn't hard to see Maclin leaving Philly. He's an overrated player anyhow and now he will fade into the fantasy abyss.

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Had a hunch Maclin was leaving, was able to deal him straight up for TY Hilton and now with Reggie gone this deal looks like it is in my favor.
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:09 pm

DJB wrote:Had a hunch Maclin was leaving, was able to deal him straight up for TY Hilton and now with Reggie gone this deal looks like it is in my favor.
Someone gave you Hilton straight up for Maclin!?

...Wow.

Novacane
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Novacane » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:09 pm

PhadedCN wrote:
voiceofunreason wrote:
I don't see how you can say a guy doesn't care about his career because he takes the money. Many of them are in the career FOR the money.

Especially for Maclin; a WR who has had some rough luck with injuries. If he can get his pay day he should take it.

Anyhow; it wasn't hard to see Maclin leaving Philly. He's an overrated player anyhow and now he will fade into the fantasy abyss.
Exactly. It's so much easier to say what you would do with other peoples money. Plus, KC is not a terrible football team. He has as good a chance to win with them as he did with the eagles. Eagles are the ones who didnt care. They should have never let him hit free agency. Good for maclin.

Titus Young's Lawyer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Titus Young's Lawyer » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:10 pm

voiceofunreason wrote:
They still have Celek and without Shady they will need more help blocking for the run.