JoshGordonsDealer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

If Brandon Marshall Leaves...

Postby JoshGordonsDealer » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:57 am

1. Where does he go?
2. Will they draft someone?
3. What does that do for Alshon?
4. What does that do for Marquess Wilson?

evorzan
All Pro
All Pro

Re: If Brandon Marshall Leaves...

Postby evorzan » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:08 am

1. Where does he go? Baltimore makes sense
2. Will they draft someone? Most likely, but probably not in the first 2 rounds. Maybe a high ceiling raw prospect.
3. What does that do for Alshon? I think he gets double teamed a lot more. Can he excel despite it? Great question.
4. What does that do for Marquess Wilson? Moves him into WR2-3 territory, I think.
Follow me @evorzan on Twitter
Formerly posting as Steveeb

Mighty to Save
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Mighty to Save » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:19 am

JoshGordonsDealer wrote:1. Where does he go? I don't see Baltimore because they will not take on anyone with a history of abuse.
2. Will they draft someone? Unlikely. The defense is ATROCIOUS and needs maximum help
3. What does that do for Alshon? Good question
4. What does that do for Marquess Wilson? This is John Fox, without Peyton Manning. This team will not be throwing it a ton, especially if Cutler stays. They need to limit his mistakes. WR3 at best.

MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MARKinMI » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:29 am

1. Where does he go? I've seen some Rumors of Marshall to the 49ers either by trade or signing. The 49ers have more MLBs than they need and Chi has a need there. Connect the dots at your leisure.
2. Will they draft someone? Most teams will draft a WR at some point. Will they put a priority on the position in the draft? That probably has a lot to do with their feeling on Wilson.
3. What does that do for Alshon? It would mean Jeffery slide into Dem Thomas' old role.
4. What does that do for Marquess Wilson? Too soon to tell. The bears could sign a mid level WR with experience to play opposite Jeffery. As a guy who bought Wilson everywhere last year I hope they just promote him.
Last edited by MARKinMI on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spinkso
Captain
Captain

Postby Spinkso » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 am

1. Where does he go? Baltimore is the obvious choice. I believe his TV show is based in NYC, so I think the Jets fit better than most think.
2. Will they draft someone? Not in the first half of the draft. They need to fix that atrocious defense first.
3. What does that do for Alshon? More of last year. He's faced double teams plenty. I just worry about his reliance on junk time.
4. What does that do for Marquess Wilson? Gives him a shot at starting opposite Alshon.

Mcleod
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Mcleod » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:18 pm

MARKinMI wrote:1. Where does he go? I've seen some Rumors of Marshall to the 49ers either by trade or signing. The 49ers have more MLBs than they need and Chi has a need there. Connect the dots at your leisure.
2. Will they draft someone? Most teams will draft a WR at some point. Will they put a priority on the position in the draft? That probably has a lot to do with their feeling on Wilson.
3. What does that do for Alshon? It would make Jeffery the unquestioned X WR in Kubiaks offense which feeds the X receiver. See Andre Johnson
4. What does that do for Marquess Wilson? Too soon to tell. The bears could sign a mid level WR with experience to play opposite Jeffery. As a guy who bought Wilson everywhere last year I hope they just promote him.
Does John fox/Adam gase run a kubiaks style offense?
10 team 0.5ppr, 1xQB, 2xRB, 2xWR, 1xTE, 1xW/R/T, 1xK, 2xDL, 2xLB, 2xDB, 32 total team roster (minimum 12/32 are defenders)
QB Rodgers, Tannehill
RB Sims, C.Michael, West, Crowell, K.Davis, Mason, J.Gray, L.Murray
WR Harvin, Mic.Floyd , J-Matt, D-Adams, Evans, Gordon
TE O.Daniels, Ertz, Fleener
K Carpenter
DL Ansah, Ware, Liuget, g.Johnson
LB J.Collins, Mayo, V.Miller, S.Moore
DB Bucannon, Rolle, D.Landry, R.Mundy

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Could see Crabtree going to Chicago...if the Bears aren't high on Wilson.

MARKinMI
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby MARKinMI » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Mcleod wrote:
MARKinMI wrote:1. Where does he go? I've seen some Rumors of Marshall to the 49ers either by trade or signing. The 49ers have more MLBs than they need and Chi has a need there. Connect the dots at your leisure.
3. What does that do for Alshon? It would make Jeffery the unquestioned X WR in Kubiaks offense which feeds the X receiver. See Andre Johnson
Does John fox/Adam gase run a kubiaks style offense?
Yeah, my bad i got confused. I meant to say Jeffery would step into the Dem Thomas role. I got confused with Julio playing for young shanny in Atl in that scheme. i've been in a lot of trade talks regarding julio lately lol