Tj mcdonald?

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
will6779
All Pro
All Pro

Tj mcdonald?

Postby will6779 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:29 am

He looked real good last year and put up really good stats late last year. Do you think this guy can put up db 1 numbers? He did for the last 5-6 games in 2013.
12 team, ppr,idp league. 35 man roster, 5 ts.
Start- qb,2-3rb,3-4wr,1-2te,pk, 2-3 dl, 2-3 lb, 2-3 db
Scoring- all tds 6 pts, lb&db 2/t, 4/sack. Dl 3/t 5/ sack

QB- luck, tannehill, mallet
RB- spiller,sproles,mathews,ingram p thomas, woodhead, f jackson, k davis, freeman
WR- brandon marshall d thomas,cobb,amendola , bolden, landry, bryant, watkins, carter
TE- Olsen, reed, ertz, housler, escobar
PK- Vinatary
DL- , quinn, dunlap, hankins
LB- Kueckly, bowman, greenway, v miller , ogletree, bostic, kirksey
DB- Beathea, weddel

breeze
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Tj mcdonald?

Postby breeze » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:00 am

Could he? Of course he could.

The question is how likely will he. I'm very excited to own him. I think he is very underrated. I think you can pay DB3 price for him and he should produce solid DB2 numbers with low DB1 upside. I'm hoping to use him as my DB3 and reap the benefits. It will be interesting if/when the Rams draft a safety in a month and who it is. This draft seems to have more SS than FS so that is a bit concerning. Of the top 5 safeties in this draft, I think Clinton-Dix is the only FS
Twitter: @BreezeIDP

rangerdave
MVP
MVP

Postby rangerdave » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:04 am

ebreeze12 wrote:Could he? Of course he could.

The question is how likely will he. I'm very excited to own him. I think he is very underrated. I think you can pay DB3 price for him and he should produce solid DB2 numbers with low DB1 upside. I'm hoping to use him as my DB3 and reap the benefits. It will be interesting if/when the Rams draft a safety in a month and who it is. This draft seems to have more SS than FS so that is a bit concerning. Of the top 5 safeties in this draft, I think Clinton-Dix is the only FS
Good analysis here. However, I think you are less likely to see a DB1 this year, and more likely to see a high end DB3.
Sick of your posts going unanswered and your threads hijacked? Join us at DynastyHaven.com for Dynasty Fantasy Football Without the Drama.

Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Defender » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:11 pm

I think he ends up in the high DB3 to high DB2 range. Definitely a player worth having.
The standard is the standard.

TheFFGhost
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TheFFGhost » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:05 pm

I'm seeing him on waivers in a few leagues which is ridiculous. He's easily DB2 talent with DB1 upside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk