Help Wanted Rehab?

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Help Wanted Rehab?

Postby melish1631 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:33 am

I browse the Help wanted section every so often...we should come up with a Commissioner Rehab idea, maybe a reality show!!! My first suggestion is to have less leagues overall...why do we keep creating new leagues when the inevitable will happen! Are we inviting too many owners who are Full of sh_ _ when it comes to the committment and dedication to year round fantasy football?
Second, why do the same 5-6 people keep posting 'need 3 owners' for such and such league...if you are losing 3-4 owners per year or in all of your leagues, somethings wrong with the owners that were selectd or with the league itself! No league is perfect but that's too much...Half of my leagues kept all of the owners, 3 leagues lost 1 owner and one league lost 2...no drama, low turnover and just playng ball!
Scroll through it gentleman...have never seen that folder with that many openings. It used to be a 'some' openings you competed with other owners for and usually you DID NOT get in ! I'll bet I post to 5 leagues today and they all except me w/out hesitation.

This is my Jerry MacGuire moment...think it over gents!
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play