Is Jahvid Best a FA in your league?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
MilwaukeesBest
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Is Jahvid Best a FA in your league?

Postby MilwaukeesBest » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:31 pm

He is owned. Mostly based on wishful thinking, one of the wishers being me in one league.
Team 1: 10 Team, 4 Keeper League, Non-PPR
QB: Deshaun Watson
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, Kareem Hunt
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant
TE: Rob Gronkowski

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Postby dawgs4life » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 am

I offered best and Joique bell to the Leshoure owner for rookie pick 2.5. See if that owner thinks like i do. a glimmer of hope. that way i wash my hands of it and get another potential player.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.

ScottD
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby ScottD » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:22 pm

I'll hold him in both my leagues, he'll be a draft pick cut if I don't hear suprisingly great news before we draft.
"Baseball is what we were. Football is what we have become." - Mary McGory.

rubber_duck
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby rubber_duck » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:33 pm

MR ROURKE wrote:Unfortunately, those three factors don't actually matter or have anything to do with why J.Best will never play again and why he should be a free agent in all leagues. The problem is he can't get any independent doctor to give him medical clearance. At this point, no doctor will put their name on the line and say he can play football, so he's essentially done regardless of all other factors.
Go ahead and put Best back on your rosters. I just emailed him the name and website of an on-line doctor in India that will not only sign off on his condition as an NFL player, but also give Best a prescription for his glaucoma.

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Postby dawgs4life » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Mullmania wrote:As to the OP's hypothesis I also heard a rumor that he was being kept on the roster in order to be eligible for some severance benefits. A time on team type of thing.
Just wondering if this is the case. What I have thought all along.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.