Greg Jennings value

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Crazylegs
All Pro
All Pro

Greg Jennings value

Postby Crazylegs » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:48 pm

So what is Greg Jennings value? If your buying what would you give? If you are selling what would you want?

will6779
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Greg Jennings value

Postby will6779 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 am

hes a good wr2. and hes not that old. 29 isnt bad for a wr. (i think hes 29). so i would want a low rb2 or a high rb3 with upside. or a low wr2 with upside. alot depends with where he goes however. and if we are talking rookie picks id want at least a top 3 for him. i would hold him if i had him.
12 team, ppr,idp league. 35 man roster, 5 ts.
Start- qb,2-3rb,3-4wr,1-2te,pk, 2-3 dl, 2-3 lb, 2-3 db
Scoring- all tds 6 pts, lb&db 2/t, 4/sack. Dl 3/t 5/ sack

QB- luck, tannehill, mallet
RB- spiller,sproles,mathews,ingram p thomas, woodhead, f jackson, k davis, freeman
WR- brandon marshall d thomas,cobb,amendola , bolden, landry, bryant, watkins, carter
TE- Olsen, reed, ertz, housler, escobar
PK- Vinatary
DL- , quinn, dunlap, hankins
LB- Kueckly, bowman, greenway, v miller , ogletree, bostic, kirksey
DB- Beathea, weddel

??Droppedballs??
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ??Droppedballs?? » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:37 am

i have seen him go for 2013 1sts, in leagues since about midseaon, i would give up 1.5 and on for him, i ended up missing the playoff in a league where i traded my 2013 1st for him, midseason, turned out to be the 1.6. i still fell pretty good about the trade.

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:45 pm

If you're looking to move Jennings, you've got to peddle him to the competitive teams in your league. It may be even best to wait until just before your trade deadline and target the teams that are the 3rd or 4th seed and play some hardball. If you're looking to acquire him, I'd only be looking to do it for teams largely out of the running needing to move Jennings for a pick or a reach for young talent.

Ultimately, Jennings is getting older and has one good contract left, but his value is dipping badly and I think he's a sell now before he leaves GB. I don't see him matching numbers with Tannehill throwing to him.
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

palevermilion
Role Player
Role Player

Postby palevermilion » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Is Greg Jennings for Eli Manning a decent offer? I have great WR depth (team in my sig), but after Matt Ryan zero confidence in my backup QBs.