CJ2K for Matt Ryan

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
Claudio
Role Player
Role Player

CJ2K for Matt Ryan

Postby Claudio » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 am

10 team Keep 6 PPR league. Play 1 QB, 5 players at RB, WR and TE(2RB-2WR-1TE or 1RB-3WR-1TE or 2RB-1WR-2TE)

Team 2 in signature

Having a down year yet I could still manage to make the play-offs if I string together some wins. My 6 keepers will probably be Charles, Murray, Chris Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Demariyus Thomas and Hernandez. I was thinking of trading CJ2K and Tony Romo for Matt Ryan and Micheal Turner. In the keep 6 format you should basicly forget about the Romo and Turner part of the equation. They are part of the trade just to help us with our depth(giving him a serviceable back-up QB, and me a serviceable RB)

This way I get to have a much better QB this year and I can keep Matt Ryan instead of Chris Johnson at the end of the year. While Demarco Murray is out, I think I can manage to be alright with the likes of Ridley, Mendenhall, and Turner to go along with Jamal Charles. My trading partner has RG3 and is in dire need of a running back #2 behind his Arian Foster. He has a serviceable McGahee but does not intend to keep him at the end of the year. He will never keep 2 quarterbacks anyways and he would definately keep Chris Johnson. It also helps that Arian Foster has his bye this week while Chris Johnson has a more than favorable match-up against the Colts. I know you should not take that into consideration but if he is flip-flopping between doing it and not doing it, maybe that could help push me over the top in getting this trade accepted. He needs the win!

Do you guys think I should pull the trigger on this trade if the other owner accepts? Given my situation, if he comes back not liking Chris Johnson, would you guys offer Demarco Murray and reward him for his tenacious negociations? lol I honestly would not mind keeping J. Charles and Chris Johnson.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
TEAM 1 12 team; PPR IDP; Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2WR's, 1 TE, 2 flex

QB-T. Brady, J. Garoppolo, A.J. McCarron
RB-D. Murray, L. Miller, M. Gillislee, T. Hightower, J. White, D. Sproles
WR-D. Thomas, J. Edelman, L. Fitzgerald, K. White, M. Mitchell, T. Boyd, E. Rodgers, Cord. Patterson, S. Roberts
TE-G. Olsen, J. Thomas, A.S. Jenkins
DL-J. Clowney, L. Williams, B. Graham, T. Flowers
LB-E. Kendricks, Z. Brown, D. Johnson, K.J. Wright
DB-K. Neal, J. Cyprien, M. Jenkins, R. McLeod

TEAM 2 10 team; PPR(keep 6); Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Def/ST, 1 K

QB-
RB-J. Ajayi
WR-D. Hopkins, A. Robinson, D. Adams, S. Diggs
TE-T. Eifert
Def/ST
Kicker