Craziest comments you have ever heard?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Amoo
Captain
Captain

Re: Craziest comments you have ever heard?

Postby Amoo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:11 am

Warren wrote:
Team Canada wrote:Last year during a startup I got an offer so I checked it out.

The official offer was something like I give my 3rd, 5th and 7th for his 4th and 6th.

His reasoning???? "You would be moving up from 5th to 4th and 7th to 6th", just crazy....
I think we have a winner here. /thread.

I guess he didnt see that you'd actually be moving from 3rd to 4th, 5th to 6th AND giving up your 7th. Nice try though. Maybe it would work if you got his 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th too.

standard_variance
Starter
Starter

Re: Craziest comments you have ever heard?

Postby standard_variance » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 am

Chris_R wrote: forgot how if you don't start a player your supposed to give him away for free :lol:

You didnt know? Thats a cardinal rule in fantasy football for idiots. :thumbup: Its the dollar store version of fantasy football for dummies. :wall:
"We must be keenly alive to the defects of our own faith also, yet not leave it on that account, but try to overcome those defects." -Ghandi

There is a difference between argument, and dogmatic assertion. Argument leaves room for change, and improvement, dogma only leaves room for acceptance.

In honor of Gino - "Strong Fantasy Quarterbacks are the cornerstone to any successful Dynasty team"