Marshawn = dwi

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
shivs
Captain
Captain

Re: Marshawn = dwi

Postby shivs » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

dresden wrote:
Blackout wrote:For all his owners, should he go definitly on the trading block ? I put him on, just to see what everyone can offer. But except CJ2K and maybe Leshoure i've nothing great on my roster at this position.
When news like this comes out, that is the worst time to put a player on the block. It's ok to see what offers you get, but I wouldn't expect reasonable value right now.
Agreed, all you'll get are low-ball offers from owners who think you're desperate.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it" - Steve Prefontaine

12 Tm, nonPPR, kr's, IDP. QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, DL, LB, DB, DL/LB/DB
QB: P. Manning, Glennon, Palmer, Freeman
RB: Peterson, Rice, R. Bush, J. Bell, Pierce, Cunningham
WR: A. Johnson, J. Nelson, Fitzgerald, M. Austin, M. Jones, Givens, Hartline, Wayne (IR)
TE: Graham, Gates, Bostick, Hill
K: Novak
DL: Quinn, Wake
LB: Laurinaitis, Posluszny, Washington
DB: Barron

Chris_R
MVP
MVP

Postby Chris_R » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Blackout wrote:For all his owners, should he go definitly on the trading block ? I put him on, just to see what everyone can offer. But except CJ2K and maybe Leshoure i've nothing great on my roster at this position.

No, no, no. As dresden already said this is the absolute worst time to put a player on the block, and honestly what would you expect? When he's out there, he's a workhorse RB involved in every facet of the offense, and IMO he'll be a rock solid RB2 all season(well whatever season he plays). Of course you wonder about the contract, and if he has a let down year, it weighs on me, but I'm not going to trade him for a young guy who hasn't proven anything yet and a late round pick. He has more value to me on my team. Granted, I do own Turbin(and might make a move for Leon Washington too), so holding him is more beneficial to me.
12 Team ppr Dynasty IDP Superflex
1 QB, 1 QB/RB, 1 RB, 1 WR, RB/WR, WR/TE, 1 TE, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 2 DL/LB/DB

QB: Dak Prescott/Kyler Murray
RB: Jonathan Taylor/James Robinson/D'Onta Foreman/Chris Hubbard/Keontay Ingram
WR: Jamar Chase/Diontae Johnson/Amron St Brown/Courtland Sutton/Rondale Moore/Donovan Peoples-Jones/Christian Watson
TE: Dalton Schultz/Gerald Everett/Greg Dulcich/Jeremy Ruckert

DL: Joey Bosa/Khalil Mack
LB: Leighton Vander Esch/Tremaine Edmunds/Blake Martinez/Telvin Smith/Sean Lee
DB: Earl Thomas/Keanu Neal/Minkah Fitzpatrick/John Johnson

Picks: 2023(three)

Richman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Richman » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 pm

awake1188 wrote:
??Droppedballs?? wrote:
cleanwillyb wrote:This is where everyone who said it would be a mistake to pay Lynch pops in and says "told you so!"

EDIT: Incidentally, I think Leon Washington will be the back to own during a potential 2-game suspension (for example), rather than Turbin. Can play all three downs, knows the blocking scheme well, explosive, and can handle a full workload for a short time. Curious to see what others think.
wasnt he already suspended for 2 game, doesnt it move upto the 4-6 game range after that, goodell doesnt seam to be the kinda guy who will give him 2 2-game punishments, got to be headed the wrong way for all the lynch owners, glad i sold him this offseaon in the only league i had him in
his last incident was in 2008 or 9 i believe. gotta think goodell considers that when you look at guys like dez, who haven't been able to stay out of the tabloids a single off season....im saying 2 games
You know, I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't give me any slack that I waited 2 or 3 years to get CAUGHT again for being a bad citizen. A couple of years should mean nothing, it's still a pattern of behavior.
gangsta blue *League Champ*(1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,1K,1D) 12 Team/20 Player
QB:A Rodgers
WR:Fitz,Nicks,Maclin,Garcon,D.Rodgers
RB:Rice,McCoy,R Mathews,Stacy,Michaels,Hunter,J.Bell,K.Davis,Leshoure,M.James,L.Murray
TE:Cameron,Ertz,A.Robinson

Blue Droogie(1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,1Flex,1K,1D) 16 Team/20 Player
QB:P Manning,Luck,Mallett
WR:Nicks,D Thomas,Garcon,Thompkins
RB:Rice,Forte,Mathews,Vereen,Helu,K.Davis,L.Murray
TE:Cameron,Rudolph,A.Robinson

dresden
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby dresden » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:43 am

The reports that Lynch almost hit two other vehicles while drunk isn't going to help him. Preliminary court date is set for August 14th. I doubt the league hands out punishment until the criminal proceedings are finished, so we could be looking at a mid-season suspension (if there's going to be a suspension).
12 team, PPR, 4 pt QB TDs, 25 ret yds/pt.
Start: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 4 RB/WR/TE

QB: M Ryan, B Bortles, D Carr;
RB: L McCoy, J Stewart, L Murray, T Riddick, R Turbin, K Robinson, K Carey, J Gray, K Williams;
WR: Julio, S Watkins, J Matthews, K Allen, J Landry, M Crabtree, C Patterson, P Harvin, R Woods, P Garcon, M Wilson, A Holmes, J Janis (TS);
TE: C Clay, D Pitta, J Gresham, R Rodgers, L Wilson

Blackout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Blackout » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Yeah i think all i have to do is praying and being patient. Things are going worse now and i refuse to trade him for nothing.