Graham for Nicks/MBush/2

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
phorts
Role Player
Role Player

Graham for Nicks/MBush/2

Postby phorts » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 pm

I absolutely love Jimmy Graham and have him as my TE1. I think he gives you 5+ ppg advantage over the average TE in 12 team NON PPR. However, I do have Witten. Here's the setup (Team in Sig)

I give Jimmy Graham ($7/3 years)

I get

Hakeem Nicks ($5/2 years)
M Bush ($2/1 year)

Again, non PPR. Also, the draft is a rookie/FA draft including IDP where there is significant value in the first 3 rounds. Player contracts can be restructured at any time, but you will have to pay whatever their market value is at the time of restructuring (Jimmy MV = $19, Nicks = $18, Bush = $2). So, i dont have to worry about losing Nicks or Bush, they can just be resigned.

I'm also looking to move Beanie for the #6 pick to get Luck/RG3, so i need Bush to insure Forte and Nicks to fill out my starting roster.

Is this a good move? I know Nicks is considered by many around here as high as the Dynasty WR 2, but both Jimmy and Nicks are going in the 1st rds of startups, and Nicks doesnt provide the ppg adv over average that Jimmy does.

Thoughts?
12 Team Non-PPR w/ IDP - Salary Cap
QB/2RB/2WR/Flex/TE/K/2DL/2LB/2DB/Flex/3Taxi

QB: Luck, Manziel
RB: Charles, Forte, Spiller, Starks, Carey, McKinnon, White, LMurray
WR: DT, Torrey, Patterson, Hunter, Wright, Nicks, OBJ
TE: Graham, Rudolph
DL: Wake, Dunlap
LB: Mayo, Woodyard, Foster, S. Moore
DB: Burnett, SBrown

tstafford
GOAT