Sam Bradford and Josh Freeman

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Sam Bradford and Josh Freeman

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 pm

I think both Bradford and Freeman will rebound but I'm not as high on either as most owners are. Bradford has the tools to be a good NFL QB, but I'm not sure if that will be enough to translate to fantasy success, or at least what owners are hoping for. Freeman seemed to have lost confidence last season but if the Bucs bring in a WR to help him out I think he will revert back to his 2010 form.

yankdog
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Sam Bradford and Josh Freeman

Postby yankdog » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:30 pm

dlf_markb wrote:I think both Bradford and Freeman will rebound but I'm not as high on either as most owners are. Bradford has the tools to be a good NFL QB, but I'm not sure if that will be enough to translate to fantasy success, or at least what owners are hoping for. Freeman seemed to have lost confidence last season but if the Bucs bring in a WR to help him out I think he will revert back to his 2010 form.
Bradford could also be a big winner in this bonanza with the Redskins. Rams have acquired some picks they can use on the offense now to fix the line and pick up a WR, both in the first round. I think Bradford's stock goes up even more after the draft.
Team A: 12 Team PPR, 24 Player Roster, Start 2-3RBs, 3-4WRs, 1TE
QB: Arod, Ryan, Fitz
RB: Lynch, AP, Ridley, Gerhart, Redman, Pierce
WR: AJ, Jordy, Little, Collie, Meachem, T. Young,D. Baldwin
TE: Davis
K: Kasay
Def: SF

Team B: 12 Team PPR, 24 Player Roster, Start 2-4RBs, 2-4WRs, 1-3TEs
QB: Peyton Manning, Luck and Colt McCoy
RB: Ogbonnaya, Martin, Turbin, Gray, Herron
WRs: Decker, Hankerson, Benn, Doucet, HIll, Wright, Broyles,Jenkins
TE: Rudolph, LaDarius Green