Dynasty: 2 tm Dispersal and available orphan. 12tm MFL, leaguesafe, SF, PPR, Active Leagues

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
conan5150
Rookie
Rookie

Dynasty: 2 tm Dispersal and available orphan. 12tm MFL, leaguesafe, SF, PPR, Active Leagues

Postby conan5150 » Wed May 15, 2024 8:19 am

Hello everyone,

I run many leagues and have filled many of the orphans I had but these are some remaining teams that need owners. One of the leagues just needs a new owner to take over the team and the other league (80's league) need two owners to participate in a dispersal. The rules and settings for both leagues are pretty similar but the specifics can be found in the bylaws which can be found in the link below. The below link shows both leagues so just toggle the bottom tabs to change which league you are viewing.

Keep in mind, for all 3 teams available here, the 2024 season is paid for but you will have to pay for the 2025 season.

Best to email me as I do not check my DLF inbox as frequently, feel free to even text if you prefer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

email: brandenrenfro@yahoo.com
or text at: 916-549-2985