Rank Your Top Six in TEP Superflex

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
CurtisMyFavMartin
Starter
Starter

Re: Rank Your Top Six in TEP Superflex

Postby CurtisMyFavMartin » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 am

Anteaters wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 am
CGW wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 am We shall see! I think when you reach for a 2nd round QB in the top 10, it's quite the unusual circumstance.
FWIW, I'm not sold that Penix will be a great long-term starting QB. However, Atlanta decided they liked him enough to choose him with a T10 pick. Because of their opinion of Penix and where they drafted him, I am certain Penix will start by 2025 at the latest.

Look at it this way. Aside from the cap hit, why wouldn't ATL trade Cousins if they believe Penix is good enough? Denver would probably take him. I know the Jets would take him. If AOC plays poorly in 2024, Las Vegas would be another potential place for Cousins. There will be options.

The Jets were never taking Penix, please stop. Also, Danny Pennies has a noodle arm.
Controlled Chaos 12 Team PPR SFLEX~EST. 2015
1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX 1SFLEX

2018+2019 CHAMPION
QB Murray/Stafford
RB Bijan, Gibbs, Zeke
WR DJ Moore, Pittman, JSN, Flowers, Addison, Downs, Lazard
TE Hockenson, Schultz, Knox, Irv Smith

4 2024 1sts
3 2024 2nds
2 2025 1sts

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Paul717 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 am

Not trying to derail this thread. We had our draft lottery last night and I got 1.06 (right where I was predicted according to lottery odds).

It is neither SF nor TEP. Should I just jump out in front of a truck or is there anyone worth getting excited about at 1.06 in this format? Lol.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Kendrick Bourne, Tutu Atwell, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Justin Shorter
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet, Kylen Granson
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: 1.06, 2.06, 4.06, 5.06, 6.06, 7.06, 8.06

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 am

Paul717 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 am Not trying to derail this thread. We had our draft lottery last night and I got 1.06 (right where I was predicted according to lottery odds).

It is neither SF nor TEP. Should I just jump out in front of a truck or is there anyone worth getting excited about at 1.06 in this format? Lol.
I think there will still be someone to get excited about at 1.06.

Top 3 are going to be the top 3 wrs.

You still have Bowers in the mix, but I think you need to be prepared to wait a bit for him given the raiders QB situation.

Worthy is interesting and then there are likely 1-2 rbs id be interested in.

Definitely six I'd be good with drafting
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 am

Paul717 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 am Not trying to derail this thread. We had our draft lottery last night and I got 1.06 (right where I was predicted according to lottery odds).

Hang tight. Round 2 RBs could change the complexion of mid-firsts in 1QB. Let's see what happens tonight.

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:43 am

Yeah let's see the RBs first. While it's not sexy this year, there will still be at least one or two fantasy viable RBs from this draft.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:03 am

MacDaddy123 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:30 am
Mtt33 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:19 am
Anteaters wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:54 am Based solely on how excited I would be to have each player on my SF/TEP dynasty roster because I think the player can help a fantasy team win games over the next 3 seasons ...

Daniels
Caleb
Nabers
MHJr
Penix
Bowers

Depending on situation, I'm going to slot a RB in the tier with Penix/Bowers
Do you not like odunze or think that landing spot is a death sentence? I like the spot for dynasty. Give me all the odunze if this is how the market feels I guess!
I wouldn't say death sentence, but I did not like the landing spot for Odunze.
More just caps his ceiling, IMO
Yeah one, maybe. But he's going to be the 1B to DJM's 1A soon enough. If Caleb gets to 4000 yards (and why not) there will be plenty to go around.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Mtt33 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am

wickerkat1212 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:03 am
Mtt33 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:19 am

Do you not like odunze or think that landing spot is a death sentence? I like the spot for dynasty. Give me all the odunze if this is how the market feels I guess!
Yeah one, maybe. But he's going to be the 1B to DJM's 1A soon enough. If Caleb gets to 4000 yards (and why not) there will be plenty to go around.
Ya and If he hits his top end potential as a top 10 pick he’s the 1A over Moore eventually and competition is irrelevant. If he hits and is good but at a lower level he’s 1B or 2 and in a good spot. If he busts he busts regardless of where he is.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 am

Mtt33 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am
wickerkat1212 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:03 am

Ya and If he hits his top end potential as a top 10 pick he’s the 1A over Moore eventually and competition is irrelevant. If he hits and is good but at a lower level he’s 1B or 2 and in a good spot. If he busts he busts regardless of where he is.
Exactly the hope is that in time he goes from WR3 to WR2 (1B really) and eventually overtakes DJM. It's like his father and Manning with Harrison and Wayne. We're going to have DJM for 5+ years. And then as Allen fades and goes, Odunze will rise and then if we need to draft more WRs in a few years, fine. Next year will be all about plugging holes—LT, DE, Center, whatever.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, BENSON (R), Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, POLK (R), CORLEY (R), Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, RATTLER (R) RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Mostert, BRob, ESTIME (R) WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Lockett, Myers, COWING (R), MWASHINGTON (R) TE—Kmet, Kraft, SANDERS (R), Conklin, Hurst PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: MAYE (R), Goff, Cousins, PENIX (R), Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: HARRISON (R), DJM, Higgins, JSN, BTHOMAS (R), Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, DPJ, Devante TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am

So at 1.06 if your choices are JJM, Bowers, Odunze, who are you taking?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2: