Is this Rookie Fever?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Is this Rookie Fever?

Postby dblj1199 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:22 am

I'm going for it here. To have 1.2 and 1.3 you can add a top tier qb, Daniel's or Maye and then Harrison Jr instead of what's left at 1.8.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:34 am

The people in position at 1.8 are lucky. 1.8 is a valuable, well-positioned spot this year. Exactly the line of demarcation.

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:52 am

SoftwoodGrampian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:34 am The people in position at 1.8 are lucky. 1.8 is a valuable, well-positioned spot this year. Exactly the line of demarcation.
For now. Could change with bad landing spots. But I get your point.

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:00 pm

tstafford wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:52 am
SoftwoodGrampian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:34 am The people in position at 1.8 are lucky. 1.8 is a valuable, well-positioned spot this year. Exactly the line of demarcation.
We about the pre draft prices

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Mtt33 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:14 pm

What guys are you worried about landing spots?
Wr - I don’t care as much about landing spot, we get that wrong often and the top 3 elite WRs if they hit landing spot shouldn’t matter. Good Landing spots would be a nice bonus but I wouldn’t worry about perceived bad ones.

Qb - landing spots for a couple will likely be bad but if maye goes to NE he’s still in everyone’s tier of top right?
Jj falling further than anticipated would be more a worry to me than landing spot

Blowers - draft capital I think matters more to me than landing spot amongst the potential teams that would take him.

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:56 pm

Mtt33 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:14 pm
What guys are you worried about landing spots?
Wr - I don’t care as much about landing spot, we get that wrong often and the top 3 elite WRs if they hit landing spot shouldn’t matter. Good Landing spots would be a nice bonus but I wouldn’t worry about perceived bad ones.

Qb - landing spots for a couple will likely be bad but if maye goes to NE he’s still in everyone’s tier of top right?
Jj falling further than anticipated would be more a worry to me than landing spot

Blowers - draft capital I think matters more to me than landing spot amongst the potential teams that would take him.
Not really worried per se. Just believe that some of these guys will lose a little luster based on situations that are perceived to be less than optimal. 1.08 is the end of the run and therefore carries the most risk in this regard. Dynasty managers these days want immediate production.

Maye to NEP - wouldn't change much for me. But it will for the community. Heard a top analyst say that whoever goes to NEP will fall down his rookie rankings. That will be a prevalent theme.

Bowers - Situation definitely matters. Need a view to being 2nd in targets for his team. I hope that happens as I already hold a share in my devy league!