FILLED Start Up: Superflex, Tiered PPR (0.5 RB/1.0 WR/1.5 TE), 0.5pt Per 1st Down (Rush/Rec), On Sleeper/LSafe - $100/yr

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Tjf22
Rookie
Rookie

FILLED Start Up: Superflex, Tiered PPR (0.5 RB/1.0 WR/1.5 TE), 0.5pt Per 1st Down (Rush/Rec), On Sleeper/LSafe - $100/yr

Postby Tjf22 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:24 am

Hi all. I'm creating a start up. The league theme/name is TBD and will be voted on by the league mates. This is a Superflex with a tiered PPR system and a 0.5 bump per rushing or receiving 1st down.

The start up draft will be a snake draft with a 3rd round reversal. We will have a vote on how to handle rookies (include in the start up or draft rookie slots). Two years payment will be required to start in order to protect the future integrity of the league.

We will start 10. 25 Man rosters, 5 man taxi. The top 6 teams will make the playoffs. The bottom 6 will compete in the toilet bowl where the winner will take home the 1.13.

Payouts will be:
1st Place: $700
2nd Place: $300
3rd Place: $100
High Points throughout regular season: $100

Scoring Highlights

Passing
4 pt per Pass TD
-1 pt per INT
25 yards/pt Passing yards

Rushing
6 pt per Rush TD
0.1 pt per yard
0.5 pt per rush 1st down

Receiving
6 py per Rec TD
0.5 ppr RB
1.0 ppr WR
1.5 ppr TE

If you are interested, send me an email at tjrf88@gmail.com with Sleeper Start Up in the subject. Please include a brief background of your fantasy football background (just for intro purposes), your sleeper username, and email for leaguesafe. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.