London v Odunze v Nabers

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
CGW
Legend
Legend

Re: London v Odunze v Nabers

Postby CGW » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:07 am

tstafford wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:59 am
CGW wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:34 am London over Flowers, sure. But the argument was Flowers was hurt by free agency, which Id say is not much an argument. OBJ had 64 targets last year that have been vacated, without any meaningful additions. They already were run heavy, they aren't going to get significantly more run heavy.
Maybe we re-frame this to be more useful. The important thing IMO is that I expect Flowers to finish worse in PPG in '24 than he did in '23. Are you expecting the opposite? If so, that's fine. We just don't happen to agree.
I'm fine with that assessment. He could very well regress. I'm betting he finishes around the same or slightly better with another year under his belt and Monken going into year two of this offensive scheme. Of course, all that could all change if they draft an early rookie WR. I doubt they do, but who knows.

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:48 am

CGW wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:07 am
tstafford wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:59 am
CGW wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:34 am London over Flowers, sure. But the argument was Flowers was hurt by free agency, which Id say is not much an argument. OBJ had 64 targets last year that have been vacated, without any meaningful additions. They already were run heavy, they aren't going to get significantly more run heavy.
Maybe we re-frame this to be more useful. The important thing IMO is that I expect Flowers to finish worse in PPG in '24 than he did in '23. Are you expecting the opposite? If so, that's fine. We just don't happen to agree.
I'm fine with that assessment. He could very well regress. I'm betting he finishes around the same or slightly better with another year under his belt and Monken going into year two of this offensive scheme. Of course, all that could all change if they draft an early rookie WR. I doubt they do, but who knows.
:thumbup:

JamboMac
Role Player
Role Player

Postby JamboMac » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:14 am

Prison_Mike wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:07 am
JamboMac wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:48 am
Mtt33 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:37 am

I don’t understand the London analysis, if that’s your feeling that’s fine but London is a better receiver the pitts so I’m not sure what it’s based on. Cousins can also support both.

Anyways I don’t mind going Nabers over London he’s a better prospect coming out, I’d have them close at this point, both slightly over odunze who I still like quite a bit!
I have been made an offer which gives me the 1.07 and he gets London. There are other guys involved, but that isn't important. What it comes down to is whether you'd rather have London, Odunze or Nabers.

And yes, I agree he is a better receiver than Pitts, but in a TEP league, Pitts is the one that will benefit the most from Cousins being there. On top of the move towards a run heavy scheme. Cousins can support both, but I feel it'll be a boom/bust kinda situation.
You'd be giving up another 1st! That is absolutely important, and sways this deal heavily in favor of the 1.07 side
I'm not entirely sure what you mean? I was the one gaining the picks and losing the players.

Give >

London
Wilson
Johnston
Ojulari

Get

1.07 + 2025 1.4-1.6, unless the dude makes some serious changes before the season.
Same position in 2025 for 2nd

It ended up the same offer his side, but I gave up Rice + M.Wilson + Johnston.

So I kept London. Sucks to lose Rice. But the way it seems to be going I'll end up with either Odunze + Nabers or JJ McCarthy + Nabers/Odunze. I'm very happy with that trade. Bowers is also in play, but I need a QB more given I have McBride + Kincaid.
12 team - 1QB, PPR
QB- Mahomes, Geno, Dobbs
RB- Ekeler, Taylor, Z.White, B.Robinson, Mattison, Stevenson, Zeke
WR- Allen, Jefferson, Tyreek, AJ Brown, M.Thomas, Atwell
TE- McBride, Waller, J.Smith

12 team - SF, PPR, 0.25PPC, 1.5 TEP
QB - Allen, Lawrence, Jackson
RB - JT, Etienne, Hall, K.Williams, Gibbs, Dobbins
WR - Lamb, St Brown, AJ Brown, Aiyuk, JSN, Meyers
TE - Pitts, Engram, Freiermuth, Otton,