$165 - 1 Owner Needed, Six Team Dispersal - 14 TM Dynasty, SF, TEP, IDP

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Samcro14
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

$165 - 1 Owner Needed, Six Team Dispersal - 14 TM Dynasty, SF, TEP, IDP

Postby Samcro14 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:32 pm

Hi,

Need one more active engaged owners for a SIX team Dispersal. The league is a 14 team, superflex, TE premium, IDP dynasty league. The initial entry fee is $190 with $25 going towards a side game, but the annual entry is $165.

This league has some unique components to it: The first is an offseason event called "The Raid" that helps ensure parity to the league by increasing player mobility making it more difficult for a team to maintain dominance for many years. This is essentially a 5-round draft of currently rostered, but not protected, players. Every team will raid exactly five players from other team rosters and each team will have exactly five players raided from their team. Not all players are available as each team gets to protect certain players, ensuring you get to keep your top dogs. You can read more on this in the league settings - link below.

This league also has a progressive pot and a side game where each week the team with the lowest score pays $5 to the team with the highest score, reconciled at the end of the year.

Other aspects of the league are:
- Classic 80's TV theme
- Live Draft Lottery on Zoom
- 10 offense / 11 defense with balanced scoring
- Victory Points
- Taxi Squads and taxi squad poaching

I'm looking for active owners who will participate in chat and respond to trade offers and hopefully like making some offers themselves. I'm not looking for owners who are idle most of the time and/or get upset because someone made an offer that didn't find fair. We use Groupme for informal chatting but all formal/important communications will be posted on the league page and/or through email reminders. We also use Paypal for league fees and distribution. I am fully aware this can make some feel uncomfortable, which is why I'm happy to put you in touch with any other league owner(s) so you can confirm I am on the up and up. I do not play fantasy football because I need money nor do I need yours :) We started using Paypal many years ago in all of my leagues to avoid leaguesafe fees and continue to do so. Many of us have played together for 10+ years in various leagues. This particular league is in its 7th year.

If you are interested here are the links:
League Home Link: https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/43200#0

League Rules Link: https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... 43200&O=26

The teams that will be in the dispersal are as follows:
Dallas
A-Team
Tour of Duty
Knight Rider
ALF
Taxi

If you are interested in joining, the best way to contact me is through email at cerianamax@gmail.com, not this post.
Last edited by Samcro14 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samcro14
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: $165 - 2 Owners Needed - 14 TM Dynasty, SF, TEP, IDP

Postby Samcro14 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:58 pm

Two more!

Samcro14
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: $165 - 1 Owner Needed, Six Team Dispersal - 14 TM Dynasty, SF, TEP, IDP

Postby Samcro14 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:29 am

One more spot.