Tank Dell - Never Not Open

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Tank Dell - Never Not Open

Postby tstafford » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:20 am

thebadferret wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:09 am KTC has Dell right now valued like a 2024 mid first (nonSF)

In my 16 team (also nonSF) league a trade just happened where he went for the 1.04 and 3.04 (16 team league) and supposedly the team offered the 1.04 and his '25 first for Dell before he got injured.

just wow
I think the trade that happened (1.04/3.04) is about right in non-SF. It's not like MHJR or Nabers will be there at the 1.04. Dell has put up WR1 numbers in the NFL, doesn't look fluky and I don't believe this injury has any long term implications.

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:48 am

Jrblaha wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:51 pm
Two Cents wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:06 am
Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:06 pm

Sure looks like a 1a/1b to me. But if for some reason you just have to label either an alpha, go for it.
I also believe its 1a/1b

The debate around the impact of multiple solid WR's on the team is purely conjecture. Whether or not they add value to each other or limit each others value is purely speculation. Im not saying that either of these players adds to or limits the other. Im not saying only 1 can be productive....What I am saying is that I believe 2 nuanced things

1) Dell is not as dominate without Collins playing as he is with Collins playing
and 2) the vice versa is not true. Collins can be dominate regardless of whether or not Dell is playing.

To me that means Collins' ceiling is higher because his production is more insulated IMO.
The sample size for that analysis as someone else pointed out is small.

But I’ll simply add that Dell is also a rookie, and Nico is in year 3. Oddly similar age, but less nfl experience for Dell.
I agree. I'm much less worried about age in these post COVID years. Age is similar, but Dell was looking like a star who was going to put up more yards in his rookie season than Nico did in his first two whole seasons. Point is, both can be good with Stroud under center and Dell is tied to Stroud for the remainder of his rookie contract. There's also no reason to think he can't continue to improve with more experience just like Nico has. If he continues to produce the way he has over his rookie contract, there is no doubt he will get a lucrative enough 2nd contract, despite being 27 at the time, to be fantasy relevant for quite some time (my leagues don't account for how much money players make.)

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:50 am

heydangle wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:59 am Hopefully I can get a couple more shares this off-season. Out of sight out of mind. Any chance that his value dips and is a buy or is he just too expensive and will stay there. But I’d he stays there I guess it’s not too expensive..: wut
I think it's a possibility. People will look back at the year and see 47/700/7 and also see Nico at 1000+. He's going to be 25 and you could possibly spin the injury/undersized angle to get a decent buy low. Will vary from owner to owner like every other deal does though. If I had Dell, I wouldn't be selling for a late 1st