Over stepping commish?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Over stepping commish?

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:01 pm

SteveMaddensShoes wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:59 am As long as we only hear one side of this story then it’s obv it seems unjust. I try not to have strong opinions when all I hear is one side of a story.

I think OP should call out commish if they are on this board and get it all out in the open if they want to hear our unbiased opinions.

No one would want to play in a league that is run like that if there is nothing else to add to the story.
Found the commish :lol:

SteveMaddensShoes
Legend
Legend

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:50 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:01 pm
SteveMaddensShoes wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:59 am As long as we only hear one side of this story then it’s obv it seems unjust. I try not to have strong opinions when all I hear is one side of a story.

I think OP should call out commish if they are on this board and get it all out in the open if they want to hear our unbiased opinions.

No one would want to play in a league that is run like that if there is nothing else to add to the story.
Found the commish :lol:
Lol
TEAM 1 - 12 man SF. ppr, TEP 1.65 ppr

11 starters - QB, RB(2) WR(3) TE, SF, Flex(3)

Stroud, Kyler, Bryce Young, Anthony Richardson, Minshew, Trey Lance, Dalton l, Mike White

Breece, Achane, AJ Dillon, Justice Hill, Evan Hull, Chris Rodgriquez

Chase, Lamb, Waddle, Olave, London Drake, Demario Davis, Jake Bobo

Kyle Pitts, Mark Andrews, Kincaid, Schoonmaker

24 picks - 1x2, 3,4,5

Team 2-
12 man SF, .25ppc, .5ppr rbs, 1 ppr wr, 1.5 ppr TE

Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawerence, Jake Haehner, Jake Browning

JT, Kendre Miller,, K Ingram, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Kenny Macintosh, Sean Tucker

Puka, Rondale, Mooney, Wan’dale, Terrace Marshall, DPJ, Justyn Ross, Xavier Hutchinson,

Kyle Pitts, Luke Musgrave, Juwan Johnson, Darnell Washington, Jelani Woods, Elijah Higgins

24 - 1st x 3, 2nd x 2, 4th x 3 ,5

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:57 pm

Don’t join leagues with random losers. I found that out the hard way years back and won’t do it again. It either has to be a Safeleague type of situation or a league where I know the commish.

Speaking of leagues, shameless plug but we are looking for an owner for two DLFS leagues that have same members in both. Free for this year.