Tony Pollard Discussion

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
mild
Legend
Legend

Re: Tony Pollard Discussion

Postby mild » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:18 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:13 am Well, yeah, but last year Dak struggled too. I firmly believe Coop was a good part to that offense, with Dak. History tends to show that. Moore was there last year, too. Since they've moved Coop, it hasn't been as potent an offense. They gave him away. I guess my point is, keeping Coop could have been done, and likely should have been, but Jerrah had a personal vendetta, it seemed, vs Coop, and it has hurt his offense, since. Really, they could have found a way too keep Coop, regardless, but Jerry holds grudges, it seems.
Say Coop one more time. Coop. Coop! Coop? :lol:

Last year they were generating explosive plays at a far higher rate. Those are gone now.

Perhaps that's because Kellen Moore knew how to scheme those up, to make up for Dak's limitations?

We used to call him the Black Kirk Cousins, but this year, that's pretty insulting... to Cousins.

Looking forward to seeing how this one goes. It'll be pretty damn funny if the Chargers run up the scoreboard... the John Wick "revenge" factor is strong for this one. McCarthy literally said "I can do better" and got him dismissed.

So far... uhhhhh... not great, Mike.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:24 am

mild wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:18 am
FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:13 am Well, yeah, but last year Dak struggled too. I firmly believe Coop was a good part to that offense, with Dak. History tends to show that. Moore was there last year, too. Since they've moved Coop, it hasn't been as potent an offense. They gave him away. I guess my point is, keeping Coop could have been done, and likely should have been, but Jerrah had a personal vendetta, it seemed, vs Coop, and it has hurt his offense, since. Really, they could have found a way too keep Coop, regardless, but Jerry holds grudges, it seems.
Say Coop one more time. Coop. Coop! Coop? :lol:

Last year they were generating explosive plays at a far higher rate. Those are gone now.

Perhaps that's because Kellen Moore knew how to scheme those up, to make up for Dak's limitations?

We used to call him the Black Kirk Cousins, but this year, that's pretty insulting... to Cousins.

Looking forward to seeing how this one goes. It'll be pretty damn funny if the Chargers run up the scoreboard... the John Wick "revenge" factor is strong for this one. McCarthy literally said "I can do better" and got him dismissed.

So far... uhhhhh... not great, Mike.
Well, when Cooper was there, last, they were 2nd in the league in passing offense. It's likely a combination of both. Hangin' with Mr. Cooper was good for both Dak and Kellen, they haven't replaced a player of his skill set, and it shows.

Kellen Moore isn't some genius. He's a decent OC, nothing ......Moore. Which is likely still better than Mr. McCarthy, but Kellen Moore had his fair share of boneheaded calls, and getting outschemed, he had better personnel then, so he was definitely smart to run for the hills and try and hide behind Herbert and some good WR's and a top end RB.

This is where I would like to see the XFL race to midfield to win the ball would be great. Except it's McCarthy vs Moore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeeVwkLYD5g
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:51 am

What a disappointing season. Should have sold. 43 points today. I was working. Saw the score. Came home, checked the box score....

This was my reaction, seeing the score, then seeing the box score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxzohbXLSo
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick